level clan playing field

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Moonraker

Re: level clan playing field

Post by Moonraker »

THERE is only ONE Solution to the unlimited level buyng imbalance......... ONLY ONE

CREATE a NEW SERVER without LVL buying.

One server with lvl buying and One without.

New content can be added to the store like many of the weapons/ armor that are in game , creat enhanced versions availabe only for purchase

Also add things like 24 hr clan building protection
100% instant heal potions
100% instant mana potions.

The bottom line is..... the only way to fix lvl buying is a NEW server without lvl buying.
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

patrapture wrote:i posted long ago about this clan bldg change. just make things the way they used to be, if in fact that would have been done law wouldnt look bad link wouldve had a fair fight to keep there towers. i wanted to qquit some people mocked and/or ridiculed me, funny how this has turned around to bite everyone in the a$$ even the admins and creators. Wow i warned u this clan building change was terrible idea, and all i seen since that change is combatant listening to evryones complaints and him doing what he can to fix. truth is ya'll f'ed up minute u made building more difficult, otherwise there is nonissue here. i appreciate what everyone has done to, help halo and all others i mean no disrespect but some reason i feel necessary to explain cuz forum loaded with ppl going on and on about how unfair everything is.
Ya and I would still hve my L 1575 tower and L 1000 castle that were destroyed in under 24 hrs. That never wouild have happened if the towers auto atk any one that target them... but the delay in building attacking cost me Two strong ( or so I thought) buildings
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

LOL will not acept of all buildings be destroyed BK is one of low clans got big lvls towers without been gived by admins
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

lol didnt realy think anyone would.
but wanted to get people thinking and suggesting ideas.better to.discuss than ignore the problem.

if i had made a topic friendly asking for ideas. no onewould have reacted probably ;)

ps . yes bk is and u even build one in new system (without high lvls to protect them at the time too). respect :)