Link

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Eclipse

Re: Link

Post by Eclipse »

Black2 wrote:I just met silver at wagon i slaughtered him..he ran and logged out next map lol weak mage
black dude?? ty for helm lvl 200 xD
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

Trilix wrote:Nothing that you say changes the fact that you and your clans does exactly the same thing you're accusing me and Link of doing. Lol.

So, it's fine if you want to continue attacking link in battle and here.... as you said, game and forum are the battlefield.
Before the unprovoked 'treason' by mike, and as you put, I had the highest level, I did not go attack others. So don't try to use it.... you changed much since you paired with Mike, and that's not only me saying....
Asmodeous wrote:Last time you said in a second I can kill you. It was explained that it was more than a second. Now its 5 seconds? We did discuss it yeah but you've left out that you pretty much accused/held suspicions that Im a hacker. Water under the bridge, it brought a slight smile to my face.
In our chat I never said 1 second, please don't invent things. (maybe save screen if you cannot remember...) I did say 5 seconds as this is the minimum time required by game mechanics... and yes, I did mention possible cheat and that was about mike killing me and you even said "yes, I cannot explain that"... so, don't distort things... and even during our chat you said someone else also raised the same point against you, so you said " I will forward myself to be investigated if this is the case". And the point i made was that how someone with lower level can kill when the other is using heal all the time and you explained that heal is reduced in pvp. I hope you remember that....
Asmodeous wrote: Seriously? Your pulling this combined level crud again? You being 2100 goodluck being what? 1600ish? Maybe 1900? I forget. Jony being 1500ish, Tanis being 800ish. You guys not only ran. You left Tanis to fight me. Dont roll on in here like your high and mighty. Your a huge bail out man yourself when pvp doesnt go your way.
Nice of you to know link's levels. That's not the point. ... you bailed many times before you bought levels, and so most of the players... so what, you win some, lose others, live to fight another day...
Asmodeous wrote: Heal blocking, if i remember rightly your clan had alts dedicated to this for about 8 hours a day for 3 weeks. If i didnt know any bettet id swear they invented that tactic. The few heal blockers you seem happy to point at and go "look heal blockers" were the same ones knifing you too. Like links alts did to us. The difference here being it was for a few hours tops. Not 3 weeks.
Sucks when it happens to you doesnt it? People did come out to fight. But did exactly the same as link and most other clans did. Used castle for protection. Smart move.
wrong, mainly it started when we went up to attack AD, and several times you even said to unclanned players helping AD to move away, but maybe you don't remember that....
Asmodeous wrote:Sounds familiar. When attacking link at 2500... hello hello. The same happened. Waiting by castle. Waiting until it attacked to come out and then attack me. Mike scraps it out pretty well, saying he logs is a pretty bad joke. Especially when you've logged mid battle after running.
Remember this? Before link sold up. You got chased by myself and Mike when I was pre lvl 2000. Up one map then down, and briefly decided to stand on map transistion. I say briefly because we both knew how to attack boarder people (lol) and you died.
No really, everyone logs to lose target tag.... and yes, I remember. That just prove my point! 'Me and mike", "me and somebody else", always at least 2 players, lol, and good for you if you know how to border target, otherwise I'd not be killed, lol.
Asmodeous wrote: Everything you mention here is everything you and your clan have done/do. When you went to fight DR. Are they suppose to just run out from a building? "Oh hey we cant use what weve built. No no its only cosmetics, not a tactical move" ... please, stahp. lol.
Link goes to top map to fight AD They use castle for protection. AD goes to fight link at bottom map. They use castle for protection. You know you can actually only say these things or take stabs at people for them WHEN YOU DONT DO IT YOURSELF. You left an alt right outside AD's base. For hours. So many hours I thought itd be funny to go pay a newb to kill the afk gorgon. Lol.
Theres nothing wrong with using alts as spies or scouts. But its funny when everyone knows its blatently you.
Same to you, you use same tactics, same way, so don't be hypocritical about. And I could care less if you know the name of my alts. Lol. The purpose was to be there and if that annoyed you, fine. And if you want to 'pay' for someone to attack, your choice. If it's funny, then added bonus for entertainment value.
Asmodeous wrote: You have to wonder why people do what it is they do hm? If everyones "stabbing you in the back" ...Maybe its you not them, that theres a teeny weeny problem with. The battles are fun, the trash talk, the back and forth on the forums is too. Most will still talk to each other when their in a non pvp zone. Thats cool. Of course theres people who wont talk aswell. Thats fine too.
OMG, that's the typical example of you twisting what people say, or you don't understand what's written. .. I say "except ONE player.... " and you come with " if EVERYONE...." wow!!!! As I said, please say what you want but don't distort what others say....
And even with all this going on, I still don't have any problems talking to you or any other player in game. You have your beliefs and I have mine. If our clans are enemies, we war. What I think is petty is to keep quoting little things or keep on going on the same subject again and again. As you quoted "old days are gone", that may be last year or last month, so let's move on.....

In regards to Kollex event, when I arrived you been outside boundaries, giving me the impression that you were not playing due to your level. It's a personal choice to enter an event with your level or not, unless rules are in place. That's why I said to Kollex it should been clearly stated on event description if was level restriction or not. Simple matter of clarification, if I knew you would be in, I would not have waisted mytime entering the arena.
Asmodeous wrote: Yes... Because before me theres never been a "typical example of unbalanced power" in FT. You were the highest level for a very long time with a few 1k's that were present. Now its me with a few 1k's a few 1.5k's and a few 2k's ... So all thats changed here is the level numbers. And of course whos what level now.
Correct, only difference is that I did not use my levels to attack players. Even on raw/grim war both sides asked my help and as I respected both dukes, I did not get involved. Just a matter of choice.
Asmodeous wrote:I dont see any single player coming to fight me either. The latest one was you in one of these gangs that was meant to do some form of attack and quite 5 minutes after having your own private spawn and logging parties.
Who are you kidding? And private spawn and logging party?. That's a bad one.....

and no one is "complaining" about anything...
Asmodeous wrote: Heres a small list. In no particular order.

Logging
Running
Castle camping
Ganging up
Loosing gear
Keeping gear
Heal blocking
Stunning/freezing then logging
Yes it is a list....(????)

:D .
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Too much to break down. Refresher.
trilix wrote:Nothing that you say changes the fact that you and your clans does exactly the same thing you're accusing me and Link of doing. Lol.
Quote me if Ive said the clans doing differently and if Ive said "AD doesnt run or log, they stay and fight to the death" because im quoting you on it and pointing out its incredibly wrong. Your words "unlike many that log run or hide link die fighting"

which they dont most of the time. Tanis dies fighting. Time consum dies fighting. Arthur dies fighting. Thats it.
trilix wrote:So, it's fine if you want to continue attacking link in battle and here.... as you said, game and forum are the battlefield.
Before the unprovoked 'treason' by mike, and as you put, I had the highest level, I did not go attack others. So don't try to use it.... you changed much since you paired with Mike, and that's not only me saying....
I think the attacks will continue. Or at least become more present when building assaults arent pointless or stupidly broken at the moment. So yeah we'l keep it up at the pvp level for now.

I never said you went around and slaughtered whoever you wanted. If you felt like doing it now you've got the gank squad anyway made up of Jony goodluck and ssn.

I never just "paired" with mike. He existed day 2 of my existance in FT, plenty helpful, had great times, still do. Along with others (you know who you are) that I have a good degree of loyalty to out of respect.

I like how you call it 'treason'. Here are several definitions.

TREASON wrote: -the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

-the action of betraying someone or something.

-the crime of murdering someone to whom the murderer owed allegiance, such as a master or husband.
So the first one. Not so much that at all. The second if you want to get technical then applies to a lot of people. The third one, im pretty sure doesnt apply at all. Feel free to discuss.
trilix wrote:In our chat I never said 1 second, please don't invent things. (maybe save screen if you cannot remember...) I did say 5 seconds as this is the minimum time required by game mechanics...
Im pretty sure it was either one or two seconds, whatever the length of a round is. I dont mind eating my words on that. But im pretty sure you never said 5 seconds because i wouldve told you 2 seconds if you just stood there. 4 seconds if you were running under slow. Eitherway, not bothered about this segment because it leads into the next one.

trilix wrote:and yes, I did mention possible cheat and that was about mike killing me and you even said "yes, I cannot explain that"...
You also mentioned me. How I managed to kill you so fast. That you said in essence it looked dodgey on your end. Which is why id throw myself up for investigation to prove hacks arent being used or ever employed.

Toad had a chat to me aswell. Apparently you asked him to pm mods about it. If thats true why didnt you either 1) Do it yourself or. 2) call me out for it. Or 3) Send someone like Tanis or Tineconsum up to say you wanted to talk to me on a topic like that.

When the possibility of being accused for cheating or hacking arises, im willing to talk it out and explain whats not happening.

I explained how healing works as ive seen it. I know the bare minimum you need to outheal someone with your potential mana level, and mike could only just meet that at the time.

I figured that out afterwards by the way. So yeah fair call on that, I didnt know and fair call to jump to a possible conclusion.
trilix wrote:so, don't distort things... and even during our chat you said someone else also raised the same point against you, so you said " I will forward myself to be investigated if this is the case". And the point i made was that how someone with lower level can kill when the other is using heal all the time and you explained that heal is reduced in pvp. I hope you remember that....
They did raise the same point only they were pretty blunt about it. Sure I had a good laugh, I thought it was just trying to drag me right down into the mud, but i saw it was kinda believed. Which is why i forwarded myself for an investigation.

You ended up by saying it wouldnt really do much anyway, that even if the logs were checked and there were anomolies theyd say its fine anyway. I dont have your exact wording on that but thats the heavy impression left on me by what was said.

You also go on to mention that the mod/admin crew are a bit shadey. Giving something and taking it away. I wish i could remember that part of the conversation but it wasnt exactly nice.

For the record. Just as a refresher. Healing is a flat rate or appears to be. Spell damage in pvp is not. If your incredibly unlucky you have the potential to hit very low or pure 0's. If insanely lucky. Full pvp damage.

trilix wrote:Nice of you to know link's levels. That's not the point. ... you bailed many times before you bought levels, and so most of the players... so what, you win some, lose others, live to fight another day...
It must be a point somewhere. You keep bringing up "8000 combined levels" now that I bring it up suddenly its not a point? The only difference is i rattled off roughly what each person is. If its not the point then refrain from ever using it I guess as to not send mixed signals.

Weve all bailed at some point. It happens. Some more than others, no denying it. Live to fight another day also goes against "Unlike others who run or log link die fighting"

Not saying its a bad thing. But change your words to this "Fight to win"
trilix wrote:wrong, mainly it started when we went up to attack AD, and several times you even said to unclanned players helping AD to move away, but maybe you don't remember that....
Actually Im right. Before any assaults even started on AD buildings the heal blocking, the stun logging, the stun freezing actually began with haloman aka scorpion. Later continued by sehna's. Blackdude2's alts. It started before your AD assaults and continued weeks later.

I remember that event. One knifes funny, so is two and its fine if a tagged person like Karlito kills you four times with knives when you attack the castle. Thats all good and gravy. I got the dwarf to stop, I told unclanned to stop.

But theres a difference in that scenario up in top map, when comparing it to bottom maps scenario. Even after being told what your clansmen were doing you said you cant be responsible for their actions 100% of the time. guess what, couldve told them not to do it like I did.

The guys up top there was only 1 AD alt in that enitire mess. Newbs just wanted to see how many times they could get you killed. I didnt know half of them. Neither did others. Still told them to go. Wouldve still done it if they were AD alts too. You appeared to make no effort to prevent it on your end. I did.

trilix wrote:No really, everyone logs to lose target tag.... and yes, I remember. That just prove my point! 'Me and mike", "me and somebody else", always at least 2 players, lol, and good for you if you know how to border target, otherwise I'd not be killed, lol.
Its incredibly familiar. Its logging to avoid pvp. Logging to loose character targeting when your half way across the map is fine. doing it infront of them as their running after you and bailing is different.

That next bit "Fight to win" not "Lets run at him and die multiple times achieving nothing" applies here.

Boarder chilling is against the rules isnt it? :P so if we followed the rules you still wouldve died. A bit of light technical humor there I guess.

trilix wrote: Same to you, you use same tactics, same way, so don't be hypocritical about. And I could care less if you know the name of my alts. Lol. The purpose was to be there and if that annoyed you, fine. And if you want to 'pay' for someone to attack, your choice. If it's funny, then added bonus for entertainment value.
Which parts hypocritical? Using the castles as an advantage during a raid? Using spies? Using scouts? All of this is admitted and never been denied.

leaving alts outside of peoples bases for hours on end standing in the same spot doing nothing, proven to be afk when a lower level is given a bit of starter cash to spawn map the alt? Thats not our thing afaik

Incase it was missed, I never denied using castles to ones advantage either. What i do deny is leaving an alt outside of someones base for hours on end. Heal blocking/stun logging/freeze logging for the good part of 8 to 10 hours a day for three weeks.

trilix wrote:OMG, that's the typical example of you twisting what people say, or you don't understand what's written. .. I say "except ONE player.... " and you come with " if EVERYONE...." wow!!!! As I said, please say what you want but don't distort what others say....
Typical example of me twisting what people are saying? Your pretty guilty of that aswell. Its on the forums. I understand whats written but was hoping there was the capability there to be able to understand that maybe it was trying to be implied in a way that "oh he probably didnt mean that one guy" but instead everyone else whos done the stabbings. Im sorry, heres a reworded version with the correction in CAPS.
Asmodeous wrote:You have to wonder why people do what it is they do hm? If EVERYONE BUT ONE GUY IS "stabbing you in the back" ...Maybe its you not them, that theres a teeny weeny problem with. The battles are fun, the trash talk, the back and forth on the forums is too. Most will still talk to each other when their in a non pvp zone. Thats cool. Of course theres people who wont talk aswell. Thats fine too.
There, one tiny detail taken completely the wrong way without the capability of thinking maybe that it doesnt apply to that "one person" sorted. Done. Dusted. Boom.
trilix wrote:And even with all this going on, I still don't have any problems talking to you or any other player in game. You have your beliefs and I have mine. If our clans are enemies, we war. What I think is petty is to keep quoting little things or keep on going on the same subject again and again. As you quoted "old days are gone", that may be last year or last month, so let's move on.....
And as i showed i could talk to you quite fine at the warlock shops about a topic. I can still be civil, even when at war to the point its at someones throat. Its all good and gravy.

However our beliefs do differ and differ quite a bit. Thats also fine, its the way of the world. No problems there.

So i cant quote old times? You did. You made it slightly relevant by linking kollex's event to it. Remembering tjat back in the day they did seperate events. Why cant i quote this and put in my own thoughts? So lets agree to then dump that completely and not quote old times similar to that. Does that sound fair?

trilix wrote:In regards to Kollex event, when I arrived you been outside boundaries, giving me the impression that you were not playing due to your level. It's a personal choice to enter an event with your level or not, unless rules are in place. That's why I said to Kollex it should been clearly stated on event description if was level restriction or not. Simple matter of clarification, if I knew you would be in, I would not have waisted mytime entering the arena.
It was a personal choice, I talked to kollex both on exiting the event and reentering. If he asked me not to i wouldnt have. He left it up to me.

Fair call on stating the level restriction things. Not a fair call saying you should manage your events better. Constructive critism. I might have missed part of the chat there. So if I did, my bad. Im only going off what I saw there and the vibe it all gave off.

Did you see the rest of the event? It wasnt scored on pvp alone it seems. If it was then the score system to me is foreign. The reapers seemed to have something to do with it all. Ill go reread his event but feel free to explain this bit anyway.

trilix wrote:Correct, only difference is that I did not use my levels to attack players. Even on raw/grim war both sides asked my help and as I respected both dukes, I did not get involved. Just a matter of choice.
So correct that theres never been an example of an unbalanced power issue in FT before me. Or correct that there has been?

As soon as anyone has a very clear advantage over everyone else. Dating back to when you were the highest level on magix and i guess the previous magix before that if he was the only lvl 2k and there wasnt anyone close to him, then there has been a power imbalance example which these days has been nullified a lot due to more level 2k's about and another one arising whos 4k.

I never got involved in the grim raw war either except one time. I said id guard their unbuilt walls for a bit and I did. Focus asked me a few questions. I answered them and answered why i was doing what I was doing. He was fine with that. They came back later.

The grim raw war is irrelevant to this anyway. Ive probably misunderstood or read too deeply into this. But it seems like its a stab saying that I do. That I go around mass murdering whoever. When its been link, the people were warring with that are getting the flak. Please clarify ao i can respond correctly.
trilix wrote:Who are you kidding? And private spawn and logging party?. That's a bad one.....
If your meaning players coming up on their lonesome to fight me. Im not kidding any single soul on that. It doesnt happen.

Private spawn party. Ive messed up there. I realised after reading your response to it That it couldve meant a mod spawn party. Sorry, ill change my wording on that. Too use to other games when private spawn party meant an entire set of people being sent to spawn maps due to death.

To clarify. Corrections in CAPS
Asmodeous wrote:I dont see any single player coming to fight me either. The latest one was you in one of these gangs that was meant to do some form of attack and quit 5 minutes after having your own private GATHERING AT SPAWN MAP AFTER BEING KILLED and logging parties.

By logging parties. In that scenario its solely applying to Goodluck. Who logs plenty when someone who has the possibility of being able to kill him shows up.

It seems like at times complaining is happening. Or whatever one wants to label it as. Then again it coukd be how Ive read it.

EDIT: Reworded this bottom bit. Didnt like it.
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

To all link members, one of you guys owe me a lvl 200 hat. I will hunt ya'all if you don't show up with one!!!! Hit me hard when I checked silver after jony killed me and it dropped, last got me that hat . I will not rest til I get a NEW one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.