War End

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: War End

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

What you mean 'Jony' sobota told. Me. Jony and sobota tried kill the only mega attacker 'Maiden W'

Grrr... Im too tired but i do not give up yet. I want answers. WHO KILLED LAST MEGA TOWER? I WANT KNOW WHERE TO REVENGE. . .
Boo
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:What you mean 'Jony' sobota told. Me. Jony and sobota tried kill the only mega attacker 'Maiden W'

Grrr... Im too tired but i do not give up yet. I want answers. WHO KILLED LAST MEGA TOWER? I WANT KNOW WHERE TO REVENGE. . .
The war is not end I think? :|
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Julien wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:What you mean 'Jony' sobota told. Me. Jony and sobota tried kill the only mega attacker 'Maiden W'

The war is not end I think? :|
Yes old mega s war end.. But a new war for mega starting with raw... I can t see always my towers burning.. This new mega s war is bigger!!!!!!
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

And why last time Lastry Didnt attack mega? He was like protect. . WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING????????!!!!!!!!???????
Boo
HAMMER

Post by HAMMER »

WAIT FOR WEST
DNR HAMMER- self sufficient mage (you ain't goin rough enough)
HAMMERBITE- mage (muted)

RETIRED
Jive

Post by Jive »

cuz ur easy to troll... all you do is cry... you wasted DR time with your walls helpin rash so now mega gets paid back the time... btw u war raw you DR... build on lower map... im sure mr 3k thats not so op soon help protect u... rick say noob when his pvp trash... easy to say "noob" sittn at 3k but when a 2k makes you walk with no boots we see whos noob... in other words nick u cost me time = money = your toast tryin if DR sees your build... stay on bottom map we dont go there...
}-)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Jive wrote:cuz ur easy to troll... all you do is cry... you wasted DR time with your walls helpin rash so now mega gets paid back the time... btw u war raw you DR... build on lower map... im sure mr 3k thats not so op soon help protect u... rick say noob when his pvp trash... easy to say "noob" sittn at 3k but when a 2k makes you walk with no boots we see whos noob... in other words nick u cost me time = money = your toast tryin if DR sees your build... stay on bottom map we dont go there...
ahahahaha... Dr and raw waste my time - gold - resource.. And ur bigger lvl. Than me. But i still can attack you. MEGA will make more attacks to raw walls and dr too... And il build everywhere I WANT.
Boo
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

hmmm seems u asking us not to attack u but tell us you will attack us. We were not attacking mega normally ( unless they werebuilding at strategic locations helping our enemies), but this can change if you just declared war.

current raw wars are with:
godz
rash ( only if eclipse or mike joins again)
jony and his friends (whatever cla theycurrently in)

if you want MEGA can be the next.
lasttry2

Post by lasttry2 »

I only kill tower cause of wall building u did I've helped u a lot and u turn around and jump in with rash
Bence

Post by Bence »

Lastry you killed warbring(mega) so you kill ppls too. Not only towers
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage