War End

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

War End

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

War ended

I think many deaths. Resource gold and other go for this. But i think the smileys after war are many. One of these is mine. I don t know if there be a new war soon. But after my lesson i take by my friends and my enemys. I will try not be in next war. Now i will try focus on my clan. And help other. But not at wars.

Thank you all. Be good with all. Nobody of us win war. Only the bad or good. I think this time GOOD win. :) ;)
Boo
Trusted

Re: War End

Post by Trusted »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:War ended

I think many deaths. Resource gold and other go for this. But i think the smileys after war are many. One of these is mine. I don t know if there be a new war soon. But after my lesson i take by my friends and my enemys. I will try not be in next war. Now i will try focus on my clan. And help other. But not at wars.

Thank you all. Be good with all. Nobody of us win war. Only the bad or good. I think this time GOOD win. :) ;)
Oh , good decision ;) the war is bad
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Im sryy to say that... But i see tha war didnt end. SPECIALLY MEGA S NEW BIG ENEMY IS RAW.
Boo
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Im sryy to say that... But i see tha war didnt end. SPECIALLY MEGA S NEW BIG ENEMY IS RAW.
Well, yeah, your tower has been destroyed by Jony, maiden, lasttry, and worf. I lost even mine . We will try again. :)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Lol kids believes in all

Lol ecpise raw working with jony loool?funny by way
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

yeah eclipaes godz tower and castle still there.he didnt loose anything.
many rashes suddenly in godz.
building like crazy.
just ell everyone war is over so u can build in peace.
nice trick lol
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:yeah eclipaes godz tower and castle still there.he didnt loose anything.
building like crazy.
nice trick lol
Dr tower near the stone pit fell twice. we destroyed their two towers because they wanted to block our access to stone supply but after ceasefire, we allowed them. We did not attack for once! So, if Dr building, it is OK, raw building, it is ok, but if GODZ building then it suddenly becomes a NICE TRICK!! looool
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

dinoponte2 wrote:Lol kids believes in all

Lol ecpise raw working with jony loool?funny by way
Why is it funny? I saw them myself.

In a sense it is funny. When I worked with Jony, it was considered sacrilege!! I was accused of crimes, capital in nature; but now when other work with him, they call it NEED OF THE HOUR. loool
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse wrote:
rearrow wrote:yeah eclipaes godz tower and castle still there.he didnt loose anything.
building like crazy.
nice trick lol
Dr tower near the stone pit fell twice. we destroyed their two towers because they wanted to block our access to stone supply but after ceasefire, we allowed them. We did not attack for once! So, if Dr building, it is OK, raw building, it is ok, but if GODZ building then it suddenly becomes a NICE TRICK!! looool

OK I list some of ur lies/ bending the truth Eclipse:

1) u tell Isoril , rickdog, nickpan and others the war between rash and raw is over.
I am duke of raw and no rash has ever even talked to me or maiden about ending the war.
that u told this to nick.is worse, he is ur allie.

the result of this lie is that megas tower got destroyed. and that u got a godz tower since u convinced rickdog that there was no war so he wiuld protect it.

2) U keep telling rash has 3 adults rest are single language kids.
hmm mike, eclipse, karlito, stress, edgar, etc...
most if ur rushiankids are out. u dont eed them anymore with your high lvltowers u got BY BREAKING THE RULES.

level limit has always beeen there in the help screen.
If you were to lazy to read it thats your choice.

3) in forum you reply to questions as if you are in GM team, while you do not even know the rules.
You dont know most of them, you are not even a knowledgeble player.
you said "off course trading lvls is allowed".
If you dont know the rules say" i think...." or "should".
you.

Some bad layers break rules and then say " they arent enforced, or I didn't know"

Enforcing these rules would take too much time from the all volunteer mod and admin team. FT has grown fast and big because most players respected these rules because we care about ft and want the team to work on improving it instead of being ft police.

players who do this hinder the development of the game.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Eclipse wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:Im sryy to say that... But i see tha war didnt end. SPECIALLY MEGA S NEW BIG ENEMY IS RAW.
Well, yeah, your tower has been destroyed by Jony, maiden, lasttry, and worf. I lost even mine . We will try again. :)
Boo