rash got gm help. we can all give up.

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

rash got gm help. we can all give up.

Post by rearrow »

after getting free higher towrersafter abusing build limit willingly, getting freewalls aroubd city now 2 rash towers ave been moved to a better position.

All other clans can give up now. evwry time a strategy of rsh is not workong they get gm to help

1,) they build 7 towers over build limit WHILE LIMIT EAS IN HELP. did they get punished? no they got lvls added to their towers AND THEIR TOWERS REPOSITIONED.

2) after towers became smaller. they had no holes in their walls because tbey did not have one. tbeir strategy was high towers. no walls. it failed because enemies went in. killef rash members and were willing to die by tower fire.
BUT TGEY GOT TGEIR WHOLE CITY SURROUBDED BY GM MADE WALLS.
reason given was to prevent others from building in their co.pound. gm can put trees or ricks there to achieve same thing without giving tbem a free citywall.

3) now 2 towers close to rocks and next to eachother have been moved apart and closer to edge so tbat they can easily kill enemies comming on map.
before i could easily enter map with 3 space to spare, vry important on a small phone. now tge towers are so close i get killed almost all the time just getting on map.moving vertically along edge is now almost impossible. All done by gm.
again gmhelped rash into a better position.

THIS IS INSANE, baloney AND UNFAIR. ONCE IS AN ACCIDENT, TWICE IS STRANGE , 3TIMES STINKS LIKE HELL

UNDO THESE GM MADE ADVABTAGES FOR ONE CLAN.
Its not like sonetimes one is helped another ti.e another. the advantage goes to the same one every time.

edited by MadMikael
Eclipse

Re: rash got gm help. we can all give up.

Post by Eclipse »

The two towers do not belong to rash clan; one is of GODZ; another rash. They were originally created to secure a mining position. We wanted the stone quarry to ourselves. So, they were placed wisely.

The new update brought the towers within spitting distance. It was almost impossible to mine stones from inside the clan compound. Since the change was brought by the new update including plethora of bugs, so the towers were relocated to their former positions. The towers are now in the same position as they were originally built on. Please recourse to the post made by Combatant in this regard.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7405
compbatant wrote: I implemented new command for game masters for moving buildings (with all storage, parameters, etc).Now you can arrange your villages to fit the new mechanics :) Talk with GMs now please.
The towers do not block entry to the map. There is more than three spaces of room for players to navigate safely. The towers were originally created on the very edge of the map to cover the stone quarry as far as possible. Ironically, the entry is blocked by RAW castles/towers in the up left map.

This is not a way to complain or criticize something. From your post one can safely assume that unfortunately you did not have had a formal education(?) Please stop being a pompous, self-opinionated bully. Your arrogantly superior and disdainful attitude involving childish threats of quitting game would not find a sympathetic audience.
Last edited by Eclipse on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

rash = eclipse, godz = eclipse

there wereno walls there before the towers were made smaller

there were no towers at that position of such high lvls.

u broke building limit while it was clearly readable in hekp file. maybe u cant read, so dont comment on my education. ( which is high, i was manager responsible for worldwide information at 2nd largest consumer products multinational in the world for 22 years).

fact is u get in better position with gm help each time.

also u and jony attack while mods are fixing bugs.
ur using thebugsto ur advantage preventing mods to do tbeir job.

when blitz was trying to close gaps at raw compound.jony killed me and prevented me to return. you eckipse was attacki g at the same time with blitz being there.
result was that raw wall was not fixed and still got a big hole. i dont whine about that. but get realy pissedif u get rewarded for obstructing.

rash has mod leveled towers, mod provided walls and mod bought levels ( bought and payed, not given, but its not neutral like a mod should be).now it got mod moved towers.
Last edited by rearrow on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:rash = eclipse, godz = eclipse

There were no walls in that the towers occupied more space; with new update the towers shrunk in size, allowing players to move around with more facility, creating more gap than it was before the update, leaving us more vulnerable for trespassers with evil intentions. The update was not rash/GODZ specific. it was/is for all players. The extra space was used to built walls. You want us not to take advantage of the mechanics update? seem funny, right?
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Actually, you did attack us on top left map while I was talking with grim, they now hate it when you, rick, and jiny show and attack em

So.....leave raw allies alone.......or BITE ME!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Whitestar67 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse wrote:
rearrow wrote:rash = eclipse, godz = eclipse

There were no walls in that the towers occupied more space; with new update the towers shrunk in size, allowing players to move around with more facility, creating more gap than it was before the update, leaving us more vulnerable for trespassers with evil intentions. The update was not rash/GODZ specific. it was/is for all players. The extra space was used to built walls. You want us not to take advantage of the mechanics update? seem funny, right?
u had walls to prevent others to build inside.so mods could place ricks or trees to.prevent that.lv no problem with u building walls, juzt with getting them free abd gettinf ur tower moved AGAIN.
u even said ur strategy was high towers instead of walls. it failed so now u got free walls.

u had no walls to prevent others coming in.

towers near stone were al.ost on top of the stone. AND U BUILD THEM LIKE THAT. They were close before the update. now they are far apart and cover much more land.they should be moved back and be placed close tigether LIKE THEY WERE

and yes.

I do not take advantage of bugs.

when plugging holes caused by smaller towers/castles i accepted lv35 walls to plug holes next to lv400+ towers. im not trying toget a bettwr position. i. tryin g to fixbugs and make life a bit easier for some mods who gotto cleanup themess. its why i get so mad if u do make things hard to get abetter position. its just selfish.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

hi, i had no time last days to watch the development of solving probs due to new size of buildings. i could not read details here but i dislike, as always, the way, these posts are started. sorry, but there are better ways to announce... and for sure, no clan gets any help. help means some intention... if there is an advantage, its a bug and not a feature... and it will be rewinded.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

Gandalf wrote:hi, i had no time last days to watch the development of solving probs due to new size of buildings. i could not read details here but i dislike, as always, the way, these posts are started. sorry, but there are better ways to announce... and for sure, no clan gets any help. help means some intention... if there is an advantage, its a bug and not a feature... and it will be rewinded.
Hi, if relocating buildings to their former position due to game changes is a bug then for sure rewind it. The same thing happened with other clans also because Combatant mentioned it in his post about New Building Improvement but if unjust and childish whining is being listened to then i will also start whining, crying on forum. xD
Medic_Ryan

Post by Medic_Ryan »

I think I've held my input off long enough
Rash didn't have gaps, or if they did it was filled with
A wall or blocked by natutal resources(stone and trees), i
used rash as back ally way a lot, i couldn't get through
Their left line, and could only enter through bottom for short
Time periods before it was blocked again.
For short periods of time, yes there were gaps, but nothing
Was done by opposition during those times
Not being gunned down by buildings has its advantages :lol:
Medic_Ryan lvl 158mage- Traveling Healer
Former Jarl of the Northern Shore Passage
ADIK Loyalist
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Yes but if you look at how your base was originally made. You could freely walk through nearly every single bit of it for months on end. Not saying this is just specific yo you. But the intervention overall over the last 4 months or so has killed CvC.

So much drama, a lot of wool pulling over many peoples eyes. (If you dont think you've been duped. Im telling you, you have been). It feels like whoever whines the loudest or most consistantly get what their after. Kinda.

Dont get mr wrong. I do appreciate all the work put into the game. A couple of unbroken systems were kinda messed with. Happens in all games. But whats been screamed at since ive been here is the pvp needing balancing. Knives were added, thats cool. They are epic. Theres also suppose to be some update in september.

I heard that months ago. Why not instead of messing with anything more or making any more maps etc. Collectively attack the game in 2 ways.

1) pvp balance.
2) clan alliance system.

2 big things thatve been needed the most.