New clan map. Questions

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

New clan map. Questions

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

When new clan map is coming? How many days weeks or months maybe?

Where will be the new clan map? Right of archer map? Down of Trappers map? Down of blitz island? Where?

How it will be? Any screenshot of developing it? (if u want :))
Boo
blitzcraig

Re: New clan map. Questions

Post by blitzcraig »

there is one under development.. details as available ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

there is still lotta roomon bottommap I think.

sidenote, lonewalker from.MEGA killed raws by stunning them while we attacked lv700+ rash tower.
dont expect us to ignore any new tower MEGA wantsto build now. we were cool. Mega started war again.
Jive

Post by Jive »

first clan map was origanally to the right of the clan map... but we all got stuck in a circle of trees in the city on exit... coudnt kill anyone in pvp back then with the regen/hp set up... spent 2 days there til mods learned to teleport us out... so it moved south... placing a clan map there also teleports u into city not paying 200 gold and would give you noob shop hiders an unfair advantage of clear abuse... so doubt it will go nxt to archers... just sayin
}-)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

rearrow wrote:there is still lotta roomon bottommap I think.

sidenote, lonewalker from.MEGA killed raws by stunning them while we attacked lv700+ rash tower.
dont expect us to ignore any new tower MEGA wantsto build now. we were cool. Mega started war again.
Huh. Today me and my members killed Worf. Ask Cage if u want. Also u decided to war raw. U never allied us. Cause y helped dr kill my second clan Zloy tower lv 1000+.(round tower).

And your members always were killing me. So we in war. Again.

Note: I dont mind if raw dont let ua build. We will build at new map. We are ready from now. So better be careful ;-)
Note2: i made one of raw walls yellow. Idk if y saw it. But i was boring to kill it i had to go. Be careful hahahah. And if you want to talk me. PM me. Dont write it here. It is like u say to all that my members killed you. And you will kill mega.;)
Boo
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

since when was zloy urs lol. it was made by insider before he became mod.

ps u wont build on new clan map. with that atitude we wont let you. i normally didnot kill mega members. too low lvl. no sport.but now i will.
gave u many, many chances. this was the last. MEGA will be killed on sight.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

rearrow wrote:since when was zloy urs lol. it was made by insider before he became mod.

ps u wont build on new clan map. with that atitude we wont let you. i normally didnot kill mega members. too low lvl. no sport.but now i will.
gave u many, many chances. this was the last. MEGA will be killed on sight.
Lol. Somebody else (secret) gave me Zloy clan cause he good friend.

Ps. Haha you think. I will build new map. You wont build. I wont let you. And there wasnt any chanches you gave. And not you. Your low members killed. Your chanches to allience mega lost. I wish you good luck. Have a true war.
Boo
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Ya'll might know that rear keeps a good grip on my chain when he's offline, he'll tell me to jump at ya in the raw fb group and he'll let me off the chain
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Whitestar67 wrote:Ya'll might know that rear keeps a good grip on my chain when he's offline, he'll tell me to jump at ya in the raw fb group and he'll let me off the chain
we need spiked colar with spring release to hold silver back. . maybe dwarftank can design one?
Bence

Post by Bence »

rearrow wrote:there is still lotta roomon bottommap I think.

I was there. I said many times to lonewalker and to silverstar stop. Both contiuned the attack.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage