I got kicked from raw clan reasonless

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

I got kicked from raw clan reasonless

Post by OP Archer »

They said they would kick me if I don't help. I donated 8m to raw clan and 2m to DR ( player UNK can confirm you that ) and I keep telling rearrow to explain me why kick, who kick and readmit me but words just won't exit from his mouth. And of all the sudden, I haven't seen any raw members since I got kicked, so I thought on posting this to also stop something called "I have a rank more than you, I feel awesome so I'm gonna kick you even if you're a great help to clan" from dhead players ( I mean no offense by that. I mean how I feel about them and they know who they are... ehem ehem... instakick jony ehem... ) That's why I said to make me Marshall so only rearrow or othwers are allowed to kick, not a newbe. So as this is public now, I wanna meet you personally in-game rearrow and you will readmit me and explain me wo kicks. That's all I needed to say
Bye y'all!!
rearrow

Re: I got kicked from raw clan reasonless

Post by rearrow »

i kicked.
reason 1, I log on and see msg from u " bye bye clan buildings". im quiet pranoid havibg lost lots of buildibgs and take no risks.

reason 2, u were aparantly killed by ally trio. at least you.messaged me u were. since I trust my allies they probably had a reason to attack a new raw.

reason 3, u threatened raw. noone does that and stays in raw. it shows raw aint important to you. It is why i normalky only admit good friends and longtime players. they know our values and members. since u claim to be a long time player I thought u knew.

If u are so concerned over 8m thats another indication u dont fit. if ur an old player you know that was weeks of grinding in the old days. now its a couple of hours for a lv100+ mage like u.

most raw players got jobs and families. also we have unclanned and allied alts. so we may be hard to find for those who not know these. but we are often there
even if u dont see us ;)

mI personally are online less then usual now. busy at farm and planting season here. work abiut 18 hr a day.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Its the same guy rea. Heres his posts and thread links
Sachin wrote:I was in raw for a long time and I put 150above gold in the clan . Now rearrow is kicking me for no reason. I feel cheated by rearrow....I am SniperX. If u don't want me in clan at least give 100M of my gold..plz be careful with rearrow
Believe you got a pretty good reply about why too

Thread.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7126&start=10

And another two.
Pro Sniper wrote:I am SniperX ...rearrow never a role player..he is just a annoying player. I was in raw for long time and one day they kickout me fir no reason. I deposited over 150M+ ...Rearrow is just a cheater not a role player and sound of archers .Plz don't believe him.
Pro Sniper wrote:Rearrow is not good role player..he is just a cheater. I was in raw clan long time and deposit over 150+M gold→one day he kick me for no reason. Guys plz don't trust rearrow. re is not the sound of archers.
Also had a good reply as to why again.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7339&start=10

Theres a few more but Im guessing you see the trend here.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

What are you waiting from a clan like raw, dr or trio? Kicking people without reason who try help. If he were somethink like spy. Yes. If he wasnt help. Yes. Did you told him his allies and enemies?
Be better duke next time. Dont kick people without a good reason who donated many gold and helped.

And also for you guys who got kicked for bad reason like this.. Next time find a better clan.
Boo
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Nick. In all those threads linked hes been provided with ample and multiple reasons as to why. Its not rea being a bad duke. Its actually rea being a good duke by identifying the multiple problems had with that member.

Read the threads before a comment like that is made. Only he has the issue with whats happened. Everyone else is happy that these issues over MULTIPLE accounts has been sorted out... again. And probably again in the future when some other accounts made by this guy and the same actions taken.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Has ik know, maiden toldme he was duke and not rearrow
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

I'm the Duke. the D behind my name is a clue;)
so is my signature

Maiden W is
supreme general.of the raw army,
defender of raw,
scourge of enemies
A-bomb

both me and maiden can take raw to war or make peace.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Anyway. Topics done. Established that theres probably a pretty good reason again as to why this guy was kicked. Considering theres other posts and explainations as to why.

Moving on. So how bout dat weather?
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

UUHH... rearrow some stuff:

1st: I´m not even lv97 yet and you say I´m lv+100
2nd: I´m sure you´re lv is above 800 and you SURELY don´t remember how having low stats can bassically cost death
3rd: I´m a mage class, and mostly to kill quick and for a long time I buy mana pots. Mymaximum storage is 57 +20 mana pots. Each of them costs 4k, so use math..... I end up gaining a low amount of money in relation to what I spend on pots a day. Also my gold amount has never exceeded 20m until I got the password of old accounts, which had a shield that nowadays is lv200 so I got TONS of money for them. But yes, I complain about 10m ( I donated 2m to clan DR, UNK can confirm you that ).
Out of context: I do have a job, with a boyfriend that also has a job, we both get low paid and we keeping ourselves as best as we can, and because I work at a bar, I can stand midnight with drinks so I don´t even breakfast anymore so my boyfriend can eat some more, and my family is somewhere in the world. I lost track of them when I was 10 and lived with my uncle until I reachhed 21, when me and my boyfriend found a worth living house.
4th: If I was already complaining about raiding the clan it´s because I didn´t even stood for 24h in total.
5th: When I said 'bye bye clan buildings'' it´s because they were under attack by rash, I thought it would be a towers destroying, so I went there as quick as possible and defended as best as possible. Although none of them got destroyed, I was proud for my well-planned defence. And I sended the message the 2nd warning of tower under attack so I wondered they were beeing destroyed, not because I stole everything there and sold each of them. So before mindless acting, ask what happened first and stop acting like a justicier.
6th: Indeed a member of TRI0 attacked me twice before deciding to kill me. The first time he attacked I said ''what are you doing? please I thought we were allies!'' but never attacked him once. The second time he hit me I said ''don´t make any mistakes'' and he killed me and I dropped a elite hat.

If you´re really what people said then indeedly I want my 10m back, but I still trust you as a good player for all the posts and stuff you said in here. If NOW that everything got explained you allow me in the clan, then TRI0 war. I MUST POINT OUT AS WELL THAT the player Myers ( lv250 archer ) tried to kill me at Silverwood City ( 3.1 ) and I obviously runned to the city. I don´t want more peasants to get my hard works in 2 goes. Am I a longtime player? Yes, I still remember when White Mage, JayG and some more modders were used to play the game. I think I´ve been playing for 3 years. I remember a weird bluey forum long ago, so don´t call me a newbie just because I don´t have high lv. Words said. If you have anything left to say related to this theme, which I doubt, then go on. If not, only tell me if admitted or not, and if not, you can start giving those 10m back, because I worked too hard to get them. Dare to keep them and I will proceed to raid your clan... I MEAN IT
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

On your first point. It seems like you are those other people posted above, from various threads. Theres a few 100+ characters that ones got. If not then you two have one hell of a similar way of typing.

On your 2nd point. A lot of high lvls have alts. Some alts who arent known. Pretty sure they would remember what pre 800 is like.

3rd point. Yep lvling a low lvl mage does suck and its expensive. But its the price that class pays atm to be what it is. Epic. This will probably change in september maybe when that big update thingy comes in.

On the out of context bit. We all have struggles. No ones saying yours is any harder or any easier than anyone elses, but is a game forum really a place to vent that kind of thing?

Nothing on the 4th point, didnt really understand it anyway.

5th point. Miscommunications happen. Theyve even been the starting of some of the FT wars. Some were epic. Some werent. Things happen I guess. Being precise in whats said helps despite the limited chat feature.

6th point. Who were they from trio and what did you do to to aggrivate them. Because between the DR RAW TRIO alliance for this to happen theres probably a reason. Everyone knows each other in this alliance aswell, so if its an attempt to cave it in. It wont really work doing it this way.

Breaking down that last bit...

If this is understood correctly. You want back into clan raw and a war on trio for this? Lol.

Calling someone a peasent isnt exactly nice. Insults like that wont be taken too hard by players anyway, especially if their returning for round 2. Lol.

Theres quite a few long time players who remember all this too. You can be a long time player and still act like a newb. Or act like a noob. Or even a pro. Not saying your any of these. Not saying you arent either.

A weird bluey forum. You mean the one you see qhen you logon using a phone? Because im seeing that now.

You might get your 10m back. Im not raw but their good people. Slapping on a rather hollow threat of "ill raid you" and "I mean it" is a pretty good way not to get it back and also a pretty good way to get labeled as KOS.