rash killing RECK buildings

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: rash killing RECK buildings

Post by The Houstaaja »

rearrow wrote:No problem though. He has fun, you have fun, we have fun.
Great thing about ft is you got friends from all over the world, all races, all ages.

ps friends can be enemies ;)

Ps2:
Its adults responsivility to tell kids ( or non adults) if they cross certain lines, especially in insults, cussing etc.

Strangely enough many will accept these type of corrections more easily from a respected player than from their own parents.
And exposure to valuesetc from other cultures will help to make them better adults later.
Gotta agree on this. Most of them DO stop when asked to and yes, it's our responsibility to correct younger when they have done something unpleasant. I have a harsh tone when it comes to correcting, but that's because i got that skill from the army :lol:
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Bence

Post by Bence »

If someone cant fight he will start to shout to make frightned the enemy. It is human behavior. Pls finish attacking mega. I am their donator. I donated more then 600m money. I get bored to always remake money and donate them. Money making is really hard on my lvl. (Lvl 164 mage)
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Bence wrote:If someone cant fight he will start to shout to make frightned the enemy. It is human behavior. Pls finish attacking mega. I am their donator. I donated more then 600m money. I get bored to always remake money and donate them. Money making is really hard on my lvl. (Lvl 164 mage)
I'm getting sick of you defending stupid/evil players. He assaulted raw FIRST. Rearrow even forgave him and he started to help rash AGAIN. Why you even bother to comment? You have no idea what's happening. He created this all ny himself and now he pays for it.

PS. I'd like to remind you how you kept defending King LvL and now he backstabbed you without any remorse.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Bence

Post by Bence »

King LVL was another story. He realy stupid. He act like Sarah Kerigen in the starcraft. He ask for help and he attsck their friends after helping him.

Too late to stop helping to nickpan. I have to done it all the cost.
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

I cant see saffer of weaks.
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

He can only blame himself for that. You should tell him to act more mature and that he actually thinks what he's going to write on the forum.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:Yeah.kalou told me' for the xp'.
Just posted it because eclipse always acusing DR and raw of killing dmall clans and said rash would protect RECK and other small clans.
Looool rearrow you are very funny, indeed. The person who told that they never attack low level clans was inactive for more than six months. I dont know what happened there. It was not me. However, I will investigate and if they were attacked only 'for xp' as you claim then I will compensate their loss.