TRUTH

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

craig37

TRUTH

Post by craig37 »

Ok guys since noone seems to listen lets make public.. REASON FOR DR WAR- blocked off new clan map running mouth about how they own and access denied to gain access Duane20 kills nightshades to get thru realizing Doom siege blocking he hides blocks map for hrs .. number two wen Doom finally gets kicked we get in and build which then four our members catch DR and mike destroying .. PLENTY TO MAKE US BLOCK YOUR ISLAND .. LGND REASON FOR WAR-His lil bro gets killed by trio while in clan Lt.. which is not trio ally maybe I wudnt kill but if he seems to want help enemy maybe who knows scenario then Knighty retaliated by killing our members instead of a simple pm to solve and pms ISO keep your clan in check when lgnd wasn't attacked but TRIO was and poof mike and eclipse lgnd hahahahahahahahah still cracks me up amounts lvls yall need .. MAIDEN LIKE REALLY BRO. ME AND DUANE20 KILLED NIGHTSHADES IN KNIGHTY TO GO SAVE BASE U KILL US WHILE ATTACKING DR WALL REASON BEING LEAVE HOLE IN RAW COMPOUND WELL MAIDEN SINCE U DONT KNOW YOU JUS SIMPLY GO TO BUILD TAP WALL PLACE BUILD UP YOUR OWN CLAN WALL.AND PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS AS TRIO CRYING WE JUST LAYING STORY OUT SO YOU FEEL LIKE ASSETS WHEN CANT BRING DOWN .. AND ONLY TAKES ALL FT TO WAR TRIO WE SEE HAHA
rearrow

Re: TRUTH

Post by rearrow »

I dont know about what happened with tTRIO and DR but there is a bit more with raw.

TRIO blocked access to new clan map to all clans including raw and gave the reason ' Dr did it too'. raw was not involved in that, not even aware of it, but was an allie of TRIO. So TRIObwas blocling its own allie.
After that TRIO never replied to msges and pms from raw.
But next day i find the raw compound open an some walls gone.aparantly trio killed some dr walls which protected raw compound. That was not necessary for their access. They did not limit access to dr, only to raw.
So Ibuild raw walls. Later gone too and trio autofiring.
No warnings from TRIO, no replies to msges and at no point TRIO contacted me, the raw duke. Only at one time i met haha who told me that TRIO was in ear wirh all clans except raw. Raw was100% safe he said.
Then today I log on and all TRIO are killing raw. No msg from any TRIO received. Well im the duke,its me you speak to. Even now iso/haha only speaks with maidenW. Typical if sudden high lvl going powercrazy. Finds himself too good to talk to lower lvls, and wants to take over theworld.

This is what happened between TRIO and raw.
TRIO blocked allie raw from new map
TRIO refuses to talk to raw Duke
TRIO opened up raw compound
TRIO attacked raw after assuring raw was 100% safe.
Jive

Post by Jive »

should say half truth
}-)
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

HERE TRUTH THRU GOLGRENS EYE....TRIO WAR MOST BORING WAR IN FT HISTORY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR ! !!!!!!
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

rearrow wrote:I dont know about what happened with tTRIO and DR but there is a bit more with raw.

TRIO blocked access to new clan map to all clans including raw and gave the reason ' Dr did it too'. raw was not involved in that, not even aware of it, but was an allie of TRIO. So TRIObwas blocling its own allie.
After that TRIO never replied to msges and pms from raw.
But next day i find the raw compound open an some walls gone.aparantly trio killed some dr walls which protected raw compound. That was not necessary for their access. They did not limit access to dr, only to raw.
So Ibuild raw walls. Later gone too and trio autofiring.
No warnings from TRIO, no replies to msges and at no point TRIO contacted me, the raw duke. Only at one time i met haha who told me that TRIO was in ear wirh all clans except raw. Raw was100% safe he said.
Then today I log on and all TRIO are killing raw. No msg from any TRIO received. Well im the duke,its me you speak to. Even now iso/haha only speaks with maidenW. Typical if sudden high lvl going powercrazy. Finds himself too good to talk to lower lvls, and wants to take over theworld.

This is what happened between TRIO and raw.
TRIO blocked allie raw from new map
TRIO refuses to talk to raw Duke
TRIO opened up raw compound
TRIO attacked raw after assuring raw was 100% safe.
First off rear u are a pothetic duke maiden runs raw obviously not u therefor he will be the cause of your outcome trio isn't scared of anything or anyone that u will learn fast only thing I'm gonna say is remember u think u know everything but u know nothing so keep that mouth of yours closed until u actaully act like a duke maiden doesn't play enough for him to think trio cant touch raw lol u say many have tried to take out raw good for them and their failed attempts but u forgot the most important thing.... Trio is as good as they come so buckle up gentlemen and grab some coffee your in for a hell of an upset if u don't make it right
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

GOLGREN wrote:HERE TRUTH THRU GOLGRENS EYE....TRIO WAR MOST BORING WAR IN FT HISTORY RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR ! !!!!!!
I agree but its DR that makes it boring u guys have no defence against us u only come to try to att but die 1 sec after? U messed up by making that joke craig (jive) the duke of DR now his mouth that he should of kept closed is sealing DRs fait more and more as days progress I almost feel bad DR was FAM but don't get it twisted i wouldnt hesitate to kill any one of u if need be, trio is my blood FAM so all I can say is good luck if u thinking your taking us over we PvP like the greatest and we are 10x stronger together. U guys know its not that easy ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Bence

Post by Bence »

Almist all clan will eneny of trio
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Duane, Duane, you obviously havent been playing attention much during the last 1.5 years. You dont have a clue lol. The only thing u see is how trio is run.

But thank you for confirming that TRIO does not care about keeping promises. Its word is worth less then a pile of pigshit.
From your words it is clear that since you have the highest lvl now you think its ok to turn on all you said where your friends and allies.
The only thing you care about is power, but its kinda funny that your high lvl hahasoril keeps hinding at ur tower when theres even only a slight chance he may be killed. Like where theres a 2 lower lvl mages around lol. Or even 1.
But against archer or dwarf or 2000lvl lower hes suddenly brave.

I actually had a difficult time in deciding if raw should join war against TRIO which according to haha was against " all clans except raw"
Because we hunted and warred together and I do not turn on my friends. Both TRIO and DR and LGND I considered friends. Maidens task was to find out who could be trusted.
TRIO lost, they backstabbed us.

Its also very funny how different you talk in game to different alts of mine and on forum.

And bence, they themselves say they are in war against all.
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

rearrow wrote:Duane, Duane, you obviously havent been playing attention much during the last 1.5 years. You dont have a clue lol. The only thing u see is how trio is run.

But thank you for confirming that TRIO does not care about keeping promises. Its word is worth less then a pile of pigshit.
From your words it is clear that since you have the highest lvl now you think its ok to turn on all you said where your friends and allies.
The only thing you care about is power, but its kinda funny that your high lvl hahasoril keeps hinding at ur tower when theres even only a slight chance he may be killed. Like where theres a 2 lower lvl mages around lol. Or even 1.
But against archer or dwarf or 2000lvl lower hes suddenly brave.

I actually had a difficult time in deciding if raw should join war against TRIO which according to haha was against " all clans except raw"
Because we hunted and warred together and I do not turn on my friends. Both TRIO and DR and LGND I considered friends. Maidens task was to find out who could be trusted.
TRIO lost, they backstabbed us.

Its also very funny how different you talk in game to different alts of mine and on forum.

And bence, they themselves say they are in war against all.
Are u uneducated? Or just stupid like I said u are a joke and so is raw maiden backstabed u not trio get your facts straight yo u wasn't there for anything so don't act like u know it all makes u look even dumber like I said maiden made your choice PERIOD now u have to deal with it we never ran a deff won't run against raw so save the bs for someone that doesn't know any better
Ps. I do pay att u just don't do anything at all impressive? Beside let your own clan walk all over u. I always respected u but I knew when it came to skill its way out of raws field careless PvP gets u no where and that will be your first lesson ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Lol. Achievements.
Total non bought lvls 1400+
Cities on 2 clan maps, bases on 3.
Raw one of the biggest most admired clans.
Mages killed with archer, many.
Gold acquired by grinding ,100bn+
1s place in 2 contests.
3rd place in most recent contest.

Trio achievements:
Levels bought: most
Friends betrayed : all
Pvp won: higher lvl mages against archers or melee most, 1 on 1/against similar lvl mages : almost none.
Buildings: a few on 1 map

Its not I who should get educated. Seems u cant even count .You havent achieved anything at all.you act and sound like a little brat screeming yealously that his dad is richer and will come get you while running to hide under ur moms skirt.

And fyi: mages are so overpowered that archers can't really win in 1-1 pvp against one. So dont count winning that pvp as an achievemnent lol.