Looking for established clan

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: Looking for established clan

Post by Asmodeous »

Pretty sure that was a gimme. So to break it down...

-Constant hollow threats made against other far more established clans.

-Blocking gates with walls repeatedly.

-That list of enemies he's decided to share with the world. Which happens to have the same established clans on that list.

-General startings of trouble.

I don't hate the guy in the slightest. But from a standpoint from what ive seen. Those are the reasons im willing to bet. Theres probably a few more too that others from these clans will add.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Hmm my turn to talk.

Im not blocking walls anymore , asmodeus. Also im not starting troubles..just continue them..
and if you mean clan wars.. this isnt trouble..

i have a big experience from clans,building,clan wars... and yes. i will make screenshots after my targets bases are damaged.or dead.

Ben about non mega base. This isnt a problem. i dont need a tower so much..i do it for my clan,my members.
Why are you saying im 13 years old and im crying? I dont share my age and if u true my age There isnt a reason to tell that your age saw if you good player or leader or not.(sry for my english)

I havent much time to play FT these days but soon i have some small holidays.. enough for my first target.

Reason i shared my list over the world. Is because i want saw other i dont give up. like mega members do.

BTW And if i want a tower. I can do it.I got the POWER to do that after some .. 'changes' I just havent enough time. yet...

MEGA is a clan. i say it again.And im a DUKE ... you can only say im a bad duke or MEGA is a bad clan.. but still disagree. SPECTRE idk with whose side u are..or u asmodeus but i will saw you these i say will be truth.
Just give me time to get more POWER and Allies .

PS: Asmodeus: You dont know the story of our currect war so pls dont say things that dont happen...
(i dont hate you too ;) )

(many things said.... more soon...)
Boo
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Hmm my turn to talk.

Im not blocking walls anymore , asmodeus. Also im not starting troubles..just continue them..
and if you mean clan wars.. this isnt trouble..

i have a big experience from clans,building,clan wars... and yes. i will make screenshots after my targets bases are damaged.or dead.

Ben about non mega base. This isnt a problem. i dont need a tower so much..i do it for my clan,my members.
Why are you saying im 13 years old and im crying? I dont share my age and if u true my age There isnt a reason to tell that your age saw if you good player or leader or not.(sry for my english)

I havent much time to play FT these days but soon i have some small holidays.. enough for my first target.

Reason i shared my list over the world. Is because i want saw other i dont give up. like mega members do.

BTW And if i want a tower. I can do it.I got the POWER to do that after some .. 'changes' I just havent enough time. yet...

MEGA is a clan. i say it again.And im a DUKE ... you can only say im a bad duke or MEGA is a bad clan.. but still disagree. SPECTRE idk with whose side u are..or u asmodeus but i will saw you these i say will be truth.
Just give me time to get more POWER and Allies .

PS: Asmodeus: You dont know the story of our currect war so pls dont say things that dont happen...
(i dont hate you too ;) )

(many things said.... more soon...)
How will you be able to take your revenge while you have nothing at your disposal? Tell us at least how are you going to suddenly "overpower" everyone and everything, sounds like an another hollow threat/promise. show some credibility mate.

PS. Your own clanmate said you cry, also it's not a coincidence that other dukes doesn't appreciate you. I saw your minecraft channel btw.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Im commenting on what Ive seen ingame. Im commenting on posts seen. Im commenting on what ive heard from dukes. Nothing more.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Asmodeous wrote:Im commenting on what Ive seen ingame. Im commenting on posts seen. Im commenting on what ive heard from dukes. Nothing more.
I agree..but sometimes 'dukes' say lies. accidently or not.
Boo
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Theres a set few people I talk to who I know won't lie to me. Taking a leaf from D&D's Asmodeus. Keep a spy or an informant in everyones court. In these cases. Never a spy, just someone who'l tell me whats bs and what isnt
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:MEGA IS A CLAN
I AM A LEADER
Why you think im not a leader?

If you ask my members they say im the best leader,
Also MEGA have best co-leaders (lords) .

The reason we havent base YET, is cuz some of you are so stupid but so so stupid who kill towers for EXP.. mmm maybe not so stupid but it show how much il revenge .. my revenge list :

Dr (coming soon ;))
TRIO
LGND
HALO
7DS
GRIM
and some other low clans . . .
Lmao u put halo and 7DS on your list I say bring your pepie lil punk a** on. I just let several mega members walk by me n say hello seth me being the kind guy I am (at times) I said hello back. If seen this ridiculous stupidity sooner I would have scalped their a**es and gave their cheap scrapped gear to a noob that who may really need it. All mega does is run around talking crap starting trouble when kalouh jony eclipse or tapok is near them. I thought maybe that has changed but I should have known better. Mega is NOTHING and NEVER will be. Go ahead and add your Grannys money to your mage your just in for a big disappointment. Every clan on your lil hit list has a lot more allies than you lil fella. Watch your back yo.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON