[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142

Re: [MEGA]

Post by James142 »

lol savege, you are such a noob, you were using heal pots and you hit him with multiple fire arrows... you think we are dumb or something?
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Right so when posting about your "might"... Post it without you recieving heals and him under slow. Also post the entire screenshot and not a cropped version. Because those who post cropped versions are either using pots of have mates helping them.

Newb screenshotting 101.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Well cuz i might play rarelyer il make.new duke for MEGA . I wont tell who is new mega duke but ul learn soon .
Boo
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Nickpan sorry to say but I used to be in your clan I thought mega could really have a base we had done good but... Everyone destroyed mega. I tried to get people to stop attacking mega but everyone's response revolved around them hating you. You can't make people like you after so many betrayals. You can't expect to build after you help rash again and again. This just isn't going to happen for you. You need to think better, plan better, not piss people off, actually be nice to other clans and offer them help.you can't do this with your little army of level 50s your main source of gold gathering is gone now because you drove him away. You waisted his millions of projects that would just get destroyed because you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Because you couldn't help other clans, because you don't truly care what happens to mega. If you cared about mega you wouldn't piss people off you wouldn't do a lot of the things you do. The reason for mega not being able to build, hmm let me think... BECAUSE OF YOU. You are the reason why mega can't succed, no madder how high of building you have. The higher levels, the better clans, all those that you annoy will take it down. You can't stop it. You can't stop yourself. You arnt worthy of a clan that works so hard just to fail because of YOU. You will not succed in this battle. You have said many times that you are getting a high account its been almost a year since you spread that rumor to try and get people to fear you. but you know what. It's not working. Peoples hate for you is to strong because of what you have done they will never let you get a building up. Don't be waisting your time building make allies and stop making enemys. I want you to wrap your brain around this dea for a long time then when you think your ready I want you to post back. Good luck
Bence

Post by Bence »

He will not make anything. He finished it.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

TheForgotten wrote:Nickpan You can't expect to build after you help rash again and again.
What!! Is helping rash some sort of sacrilege? a capital crime? What do you mean, Ruchard? Did you forget that you were also a member of rash and helped in building? Or were you a spy? I did not like your this statement, I am afraid. Personally, I had helped you many times with free items, gold etc. Was not expecting that from one of my beneficiary
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

I'm sorry Eclipse I have nothing against rash.. But many clans do. And some people would do a lot to destroy a clan that helped a clan they hate. Because they can't destroy the clan they dislike they will attack the clan that is a helper of the clan they dislike. Again I have nothing against rash but if mega decided to help lgnd or another clan that was trying to destroy rash then what would you think about mega? Personally if mega helped a clan destroy ad I would hate them. I would attack any mega possible if they did that. So I'm just saying that the clans that dislike rash because they either got killed and lost equipment by a rash member or if rash has done something else then they are not going to like rash. And they might just attack a clan that helps rash. Now you might say that if they help other clans are you saying that the enemys of those other clans will attack mega? They possibly could, there is a chance. I have seen rash destroy buildings before and therefore rash has a nice little collection of players unhappy with them. If mega helped Dr or raw or lgnd attack your base would you attack mega?

There are pros and cons of helping other clans. At one side if you help a clan that clan can become your Allie. On the other side other clans my want to kill the helpers so that they can't help anymore.

Many clans have enemys so what I'm saying is that mega just needs to help many clans to avoid being attacked so that they will be counted as allies
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

Eclipse now do you understand what I meant in that sentence say that they helped rash over and over again. Its because of them helping rash during the war Dr and raw and lgnd could possibly not be liking them so that all I was trying to say there. I guess I didn't explain it well enough the first time. Sorry about that
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Bence

Post by Bence »

Blah Blah! Most of time only lgnd and dr attack radh/godz buildings and not rash and godz attack knighty and others base.
None can say the defenders are the bad guys.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Bence wrote:Blah Blah! Most of time only lgnd and dr attack radh/godz buildings and not rash and godz attack knighty and others base.
None can say the defenders are the bad guys.
Don't act like a Jesus. Rash, GODZ and other Putin worshipper clans keeps attacking us too. Take a new clan map for example.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.