[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja

Re: [MEGA]

Post by The Houstaaja »

Bence wrote:Yes. They dont kill their allies....
Heh you said that it's not heroic to kill low lvls. They do it too. allies or not. Therefore there's nothing heroic about them too.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Also nice job on dodging the main subject.

PS. One does not simply try to cover their tracks after losing the argument.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Bence

Post by Bence »

Sometimes i cant win cuz if i win the other say you lose...
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Bence wrote:Sometimes i cant win cuz if i win the other say you lose...
If you are implying to this argument it's pretty obvious that i won. In fact you lost at the part where you secretly agreed on both alliances destroying clans. I also countered all your foolish comments. You tried to argue with things that didn't belong to the subject at all. Also you tried to cover your acts and dodge the subject. I even greentexted your flaws in this argument. How on earth you can possibly think that you won this argument!?!?!?

Edit: i added "to" word to first sentence.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

TheForgotten wrote:Eclipse now do you understand what I meant in that sentence say that they helped rash over and over again. Its because of them helping rash during the war Dr and raw and lgnd could possibly not be liking them so that all I was trying to say there. I guess I didn't explain it well enough the first time. Sorry about that
Do you even know how this all got started? I bet you don't. Dr waged war against Mega when we were at peace with Dr. He was building near rash and AD clan. At that time, Isoril also joined Mega to help him build. You can find Isoril post about Mega in this connection. Meanwhile something went wrong between Nickpan and Doom. Dr started attacking their castle. They killed Mega castle. Since then Mega has been the enemy of Dr etc. The point to be noted is, Dr start attacking Mega not because of rash/GODZ but of his personal issues with Nickpan. Even at that time, I was not in favour of letting them build their castle, cause Mega castle was blocking the very front of rash/GODZ camp but I compromised somehow.

Mega never helped rash. How could have he helped us? Instead we helped Mega. They were low on funds. We supported them financially. We knew that it is nothing but loss of gold but still we supported him.

As for their buildings. We were in a positions to offer a safe place inside of our camp to Mega but we could not take such a risk. Since that time there was no alliance feature in game. We could not trust him to build inside our camp. He was highly unpredictable.

You may think why would we help Mega financially. My answer is, I liked his persistence. He wanted to build Mega camp though it was destroyed countless times but he never gave up. After all, this is a game, let everyone be happy and enjoy.

My question was, how and in what way he helped rash? You claimed that Mega was helping rash again and again. You should support your claim with undeniable proof.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

BTW Bence, you won. I appreciate the way you defended your proposition.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

I only used what I heard from people that mega had helped rash and they are rash's helpers. So sorry to get my information wrong, I only use what I thought to be true. I thought that it was possible mega was giving rash building materials and that's how they helped rash. But it appears that this never had happened. Never mind.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Eclipse wrote:
BTW Bence, you won. I appreciate the way you defended your proposition.
Yeah that's really convincing to get defended by a guy who partially owns rash. So by YOUR logic arguments can be won by talking yourself to bag (metaphorically).Rearrow was okay with MEGA and even allowed MEGA to build. Rearrow had a last straw when NICKPAN started knifing Raw during a clan battle.

Ps. I'm quite sure that neutral readers see how stupidly he tried to argue with me.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

I feel as though I am a nutrual reader and I think that argument between you two is stupid by itself.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

TheForgotten wrote:I feel as though I am a nutrual reader and I think that argument between you two is stupid by itself.
Might be. But Bence is that kind of a guy who needs to be corrected way too often. Can't really resist that you know. ;p

Edit: Maybe he finally learned that he should think before he writes don't you agree?
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
Game Translator.