[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Eclipse
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Eclipse » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:17 pm

_NICKPAN_ wrote:For many reasons. Clan MEGA isnt now any more very peaceful. We kill all clans (exept some hope these know)
I doubt that!
_NICKPAN_ wrote: Not why its private. But cuz its a bit confusing. Even me dont know the normal reason.i just woke up and saw trio say bad words about me and mega and killing me. That why i called my members kill some trio... About godz/rash. There are some reasons but i think the basic one is: they dont trust mega. Or special low clans. But we go up soon.
Nah, there is nothing about "low clans" or "high clans" it's more about the mouth you have on you and your awesome unpredictable nature.
_NICKPAN_ wrote:If happen and i go in war betwen dr lgnd - godz rash. I really i dont know which side il choose. But most chances are: go away. Or if needed attack All .
Nope, it's about which side will choose you. It's enough that you have teamed with Jony. Good luck with that. I stand with GODZ and Trio decision about Mega.

BTW Jony being in Mega, you still believe that you have a say in matters of peace and war? lol
Image
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Eclipse, as i said. Im sry again for this happen.

Nvm... Andyes. Jony is mega. Were is problem? Is jony different from mike or knighty or any other lgnd? I Dont think so.i see it with my own eyes.


Mouth? What did i say? Im sure cuz one players idk who started and say that.and after you and other hear it you all say it cuz u cant say anything else.
Yes. I was telling many things at past. But now is time to stop the kids dreams and face the real war. And im facing it. It seems i havent tell anything bad with my mouth since i was helping godz and now..

Exept if you mean the help i gave. And the 0 trust i get. .(dr dont try to comment this. U arent better)

Of course you will stand at trio and godz. Its simple. You follow their decision without any comment. Ur task is to build. Defend. And if you do these fast. U can go make some gold... . . for clan..

Ps. When i was helping godz .mike told me we are Bad.and kill all. So dont try to be the nice guy here. Everyone want to be the 'duke' here.
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
Bence
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Bence » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:21 pm

both talk too much..
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
TheForgotten
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 am
Location: Michigan

Re: [MEGA]

Post by TheForgotten » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Hey Nick I just want to point out something about jony. He apparently hasn't gotten killing AD out of his system. So jony and other mega that help jony will be killed.(avoid AD buildings)
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:30 pm

TheForgotten wrote:Hey Nick I just want to point out something about jony. He apparently hasn't gotten killing AD out of his system. So jony and other mega that help jony will be killed.(avoid AD buildings)
Listen up. Since ad killed mega for slk. We killing ad. We were enemy ad before jony come mega.

(Avoid mega members)
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
TheForgotten
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 am
Location: Michigan

Re: [MEGA]

Post by TheForgotten » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:49 pm

Your pretty funny (avoid mega members)? If I remember correctly mega has less than 5 people over level 100 now AD has 20 over 100 and 4 under level 100. 3 of the 4 are peoples other accounts. Now if you are going to say that I'm wrong about mega and its low levels I'd be happy to join for a minute and take a look. I have not been in mega in quite some time. So things could have changed, but I'm douting that.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:13 pm

TheForgotten wrote:Your pretty funny (avoid mega members)? If I remember correctly mega has less than 5 people over level 100 now AD has 20 over 100 and 4 under level 100. 3 of the 4 are peoples other accounts. Now if you are going to say that I'm wrong about mega and its low levels I'd be happy to join for a minute and take a look. I have not been in mega in quite some time. So things could have changed, but I'm douting that.
Haha . yes ur wrong. Also. There are more mega members who arent in mega. Idk if u understand me lol. Nvm its reasonless to tell u. And we have much higher lvls than u. And much lower. That mean we accept all lvls. But trusted.

Nvm.
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
TheForgotten
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:46 am
Location: Michigan

Re: [MEGA]

Post by TheForgotten » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:54 am

What you say about how I won't understand that people outside of the clan are still with the clan as a group. Now you also say that people need to be trusted to join, in 2 days of being in MEGA I was already a lord. I still remember the extremely stupid reason you demoted me from lord to marshal, which caused me to quite because of yet again your unpredictable actions. You demoted me because I wouldn't kick a guy from AD. Now even after I left you have asked me a few times to come back. The only reason I think you want one of my accounts in mega is so that you can try to command me, yet again. Here are some reasons why people should be in MEGA. 1. Nick comands you to get gold for the clan so that he can start a failed building. 2. Nick has enemys in practically every clan that has more than 5 people. 3. He waists your time on making a building that gets destroyed because he can't keep his mouth shut. 4. You will be killed by the majority of clans that don't like Nick. 5. Nick seems to always pick the wrong side in clan wars, and then betrays that clan which then makes both clans in the war attack MEGA. 6. Nick will lie to you to have you pick his side. 7. Nick can't protect you, he has said he will be getting a high level account for over 1 & 1/2 years.8. Nick is relentless, he won't leave you alone if you try to leave. 9. Nick invites people that try to kill other clans, so if your a peacful person your not going to do good in MEGA. 10. Nick doesn't know how to run a clan. Now if anyone else is paying attention to this then I hope you know better than to join mega.


Nick you say you mean peace.
but when you attack other clans.
You show no mercy.
You make yourself to look just like the other killers.
When you are classified as a killer its hard to be unclassified as one.
But you shouldn't have troubles with becoming one because you can't even defend yourself.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Bence
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Bence » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:44 am

here is a problem: none can keep peace if anybody want war. and yes nick. you are too young to understand other ppl.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 623
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:13 am

Dont spam topic with time lies.

Yes i told u that to come mega again when we were peace with ad but that happened half year ago.
You didnt become lord in to days. I have 'spies' at many places who called little birds and telling me what happening. Yes i told u kick someone OR TELL IT TO STICHE to do cuz he was 'spy' .Also u didnt listen to me so u demoted. And dont say things that might happened a 'year ago'.

1) i dont command anyone get gold. Actually. I say everyone who donate it helps. Also rash at past was soo best with helping mega. Since karlito stop. Clan 'destroyed' and changed 'sides'.←info

2) Yes i have many enemies. Who are commanded by their allience 'dukes'. Did u even try test me as ally? No. So u cant comment me .

3)i dont think my buildings destroy by these reason. The basic reason is a kinda bully, exp, 'taking your area', having fun with destroying buildings, and many other reason. But if u want u can add it as a reason. 1 ppl start saying it. All follow him.

4) we die.we win. we be destroyed. we destroy. This is war.

5) ok that was funny.
I have pick aaalll sides on aall wars to test who is better. But i didnt betray. Im sure for this. Seems dr betrayed at past when we had the 150-200 castle
Dr doom called his friends and killed the castle. The reason.. I dont know it normal. But i think is cuz dr was blocking with walls and doors our castle. I told the sell cuz we want put our doors .and they killed me.

Then i was always a rash member.then godz created . i was godz too helping much with first godz towers. . .but then i stopped ft for my reasons and started again after sme months. When i came .rash was killing me. I dont remember reason well.nvm. i gave second chance to dr later. They were killing me. I gave them many resources.killed hundred times mike.and lgnd know it. But they kept killing me. Then after their second betray i gone rash again. They accept me after i explained what happen and my superhelp i gave and some killing isoril and other dr lgnd .but trio wasnt nice with me. I helped trio but had 0 trust. I drop all equipment with trio. I told that trio will be my enemy. Then some stupid happends. And here we are cuz of trio im enemy with rash. And bealive me i really didnt want this to happen. So its time to be out of wars for some months. I will grow. Then count me as third side.

6) i dont lie to go other sides. Its fact. I help them so much. Then they choose. Want me or not. (The 6 was a bit stupid. Maybe u hadnt things to tell and said this like some other numbers..)

7) i had a high lv acc .but i kept it secret. After some personal reason .i gone back to my old accs to train and lvl. Long time no lvled. Time to do.
(Dont ask who was i wont answer, if u bealive do.or dont.)

8) most players who leave clan and join other enemy clans. The deserve 100% total death. If u want examples tell me.

9) i was peaceful. I invite many players. And kick them if they dont help.dont be active and dont talk.
'Spies' are kicked with first time.

10) im clan duke for very long time. a bit later after ad im not very sure. I think u havent see me how i rule a clan last year. And i wont let u see. I changed after many things happened.. . . .

When mega succesfully destroyed. I will succesfully leave. And accept my defeat. But. I think i havent been defeated yet.

Long Live Mega
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
Post Reply