[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

_NICKPAN_

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Giga is offline atm. First we making mega big.then giga.

And omg larcos i remember before year u wasnt like that. U did some towers and now you feel like Ruler Of Ft. I havent tower yet. But i think this doesnt stop me from make a big clan. Does it?
So stop talking that much about ur ''infinite'' and big towers and base as you say and go face some TRUE war. With ur own accs and your own clan. Not friend's accs. You will never be somebody if you keep saying you have towers and you have towers..
Wake Up and face the real!
Boo
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Then again towers and other various buildings or base in general is the only thing that benefits player who wants to join to a clan. It makes me a bit sad that you have learned nothing, after all the mistakes you've done in the past. You still possess your arrogant and cocky attitude towards those who have actually achieved something in game. I have wrote multiple times, that adjusting your attitude is definitely what you need. Your behavior can be seen from League of Legends for example. One of yours posts in FB, you blamed your team for feeding/throwing the game even though you feeded just as much. And boy that average creepscore on your ADCs!. I also noticed that you we're Bronze 4 in last season (current average ELO is 1200 and your current ELO is 901). So please, stop blaming everyone else for you not having any buildings and finally change way you play/act.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

The Houstaaja wrote:Then again towers and other various buildings or base in general is the only thing that benefits player who wants to join to a clan. It makes me a bit sad that you have learned nothing, after all the mistakes you've done in the past. You still possess your arrogant and cocky attitude towards those who have actually achieved something in game. I have wrote multiple times, that adjusting your attitude is definitely what you need. Your behavior can be seen from League of Legends for example. One of yours posts in FB, you blamed your team for feeding/throwing the game even though you feeded just as much. And boy that average creepscore on your ADCs!. I also noticed that you we're Bronze 4 in last season (current average ELO is 1200 and your current ELO is 901). So please, stop blaming everyone else for you not having any buildings and finally change way you play/act.
Wait what? I didnt understand the thing about LoL.
(I DONT LIKE talking on ft forum about any other game. So if gm want. Can delete this post)
I wasnt playing LoL last season. Maybe u mistaking me with someone else. I started this season and i am silver 5. (Good for me)

About mistakes utalking about. I did yea but i dont do same now. And not different too. Me english is poor and maybe i missunderstand you. Maybe u can try explain me here or in a pm.

And i changed way i play/act since i came back ft. (I had stop it some months).
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Also. Just to let u know. I can build. But the only thing stops me to is SPACE. There usnt any clan maps free. That is the reason i keep asking GM make a new clan map.
Boo
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Also. Just to let u know. I can build. But the only thing stops me to is SPACE. There usnt any clan maps free. That is the reason i keep asking GM make a new clan map.
Lol space isnt the only thing that will stop you. You have made quite a big title for yourself as a person who does things without thinking or asking first. You can get as high of a building level as you want but the higher it is the more it shows you as a failure. Last time i knew you had 9 building level. Thats a lot for a person who hasnt gotten a successful building up. You keep lossing your progress because you have angred a lot of the major clan if not all of them. You will not keep your buildings no matter how high the level. And i assure you that if you try to build in clan map top right it will be destroyed.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

If u bealive that. I tell you this: When a new clan map come (or i find good space). I will build there not only 1 tower but a whole town. And i will call you in this town and welcome you. Then kill you.

Everything big. Was first small. Then it evolved to something huge.
Boo
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

btw i lunged at one of your members last night and killed him, just to show how powerful a 311 mage is
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Whitestar67 wrote:btw i lunged at one of your members last night and killed him, just to show how powerful a 311 mage is
Guess what :)))
Boo
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

_NICKPAN_, my mate jehu tells me that a level 1700 (more or less) mage from clan MEGA killed him TODAY in right bottom clan map.

I was wondering how serious you were about MEGA having a new peaceful start. I guess this risks to be the answer.

My clan is peaceful, jehu is one of the most nice and peaceful guys you can meet in this game, and his level is so much lower than 1700 that no one could believe your mage mate felt in danger in his presence.
And no, they were not in range of our defence buildings, thus it is not possible that jehu attacked your mage mate so to have him killed by castle (and anyhow, that being the case, the mage would have die without having time for a counterattack and my mate would still have his xp and his now-dropped-to-your-mate-gloves)

I am positively sure no one from AofD attacked MEGA members nor buildings.
This has been a deliberate attack against a peaceful clan.
In the remote possibility that your mage mate made a mistake, we're going to stay in awaits for apologises and dropped-gloves give back for a day or two.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

ADIK is getting the same thing from MEGA. Was it ssn that attacked AofD?