[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: [MEGA]

Post by ardesia »

Roultazar wrote:ADIK is getting the same thing from MEGA. Was it ssn that attacked AofD?
I am unsure on the name. I think it is not so important who actually was: it was someone attacking and killing without a reason another player, of a level much lower and clanned in a peaceful clan (and note that we received peace declarations of intention from MEGA in different occasions)

We are clanned, of course this is part of it.
I am not complaining. I am just informing _NICKPAN_ (and all the readers of this thread) about what happened.
Is _NICKPAN_ serious in his wish of MEGA being peaceful, he will punish his mate, apologise, and give us back the dropped item.
Otherwise, we will know he is telling lies or knows not what consistency is.

I read MEGA is doing the same toward ADIK, Roultazar - let's use this thread (since _NICKPAN_ kindly created it) to collect testimonies stating how things really are going on and helping others making up a better knowledge of his clan
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

If it is the same player, and Nick still refuses to address the situation with his clan, it becomes obvious that Nick really doesn't care about keeping peaceful relationships. I am thinking that is true anyway. He has basically denied that MEGA still attacks ADIK. ADIK is peaceful & neutral to 95% of FT, and only attack under certain situations (except for the noobs that get into the clan that don't know better yet). It seems MEGA is moving into that 5%...where Larcos lives :)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Hmm. Sorry AofD for this.
MEGA isnt peaceful.since we talk with numbers i think mega is 45% peaceful clan. Since we enemy all our enemy friends.
AofD these are cases he might attacked:
1) he might be outlaw. We kill all outlaw even if he is in ally clan. Or a brother.
2) ssn (if he is the one who did. Didnt talked him yet because didnt find him yet) maybe felt he is in danger and atked AofD OR think AofD is an enemy clan. I will talk him when i find him
Or maybe
3) your mate did something wrong like getting close to him smoothly..
In any case i will talk with him.

And now ADIK

Im getting so mad with adik. I say and say always same thing. My members specially these you talking about (ssn and jaya tci) ARE friends with ADIK.
They only attacked once ( the first atk happened betwen adik and mega) FOR FUN. Then adik thought we war . Next 2 or 3 times he atked was because adik atked him to make autofire versus mega.

I visited many times (10 at least) adik base to find a lord but only new members and marshals. Nvm this isnt our topic.

ADIK. Next time something will happen i want SCREENSHOTS and DATE. Because this thing making me angry. And after all if adik want war you can have it.
And maybe you should blame your members too and not only mine. I think it happened once . as i said before and they say it again and again.
Boo
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Hmm. Sorry AofD for this.
MEGA isnt peaceful.since we talk with numbers i think mega is 45% peaceful clan. Since we enemy all our enemy friends.
1) he might be outlaw. We kill all outlaw even if he is in ally clan. Or a brother.
2) ssn (if he is the one who did. Didnt talked him yet because didnt find him yet) maybe felt he is in danger and atked AofD OR think AofD is an enemy clan. I will talk him when i find him
Or maybe
I appreciate your being sorry, your talking to him, Nick, and the attempt to reason out motives as well.
So to answer you:
1 - I can assure you that no outlaw is in AofD, nor has ever been.
2 - your mage mate (whatever the name is) is around 1400 levels higher than my mate. I can't imagine how he could ever feel in danger with such a level disparity. As i wrote, they were both far away from our base and out of our defences range
3 - I have been told my mate was chopping wood, an activity he tends to perform by staying still close a tree
Whe you talk to your mate, pls remember to ask him the dropped gloves, we still miss them
:D
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

ardesia wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:Hmm. Sorry AofD for this.
Or maybe
I appreciate your being sorry, your talking to him, Nick, and the attempt to reason out motives as well.
So to answer you:
1 - I can assure you that no outlaw is in AofD, nor has ever been.
2 - your mage mate (whatever the name is) is around 1400 levels higher than my mate. I can't imagine how he could ever feel in danger with such a level disparity. As i wrote, they were both far away from our base and out of our defences range
3 - I have been told my mate was chopping wood, an activity he tends to perform by staying still close a tree
Whe you talk to your mate, pls remember to ask him the dropped gloves, we still miss them
:D
What lvl are these gloves?
Boo
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

What lvl are these gloves?
Lvl250 melee
toosh

Post by toosh »

After the recent incidents with members of this almost clan, I have a gift for all interested . Anyone who wants to " dance " with members of mega , a small cheat sheet :

Regards, tooshyy:)
toosh arch, lv 1000
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

toosh wrote:After the recent incidents with members of this almost clan, I have a gift for all interested . Anyone who wants to " dance " with members of mega , a small cheat sheet :

Regards, tooshyy:)
Oh no . we have spies!. And now you think u did something?
Maybe u heard our top secrets xd
Boo