[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Eclipse

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Eclipse »

Bence wrote:Lgnd attacking aofd. All know its a peaceful clan... i just met at clan map with rasta. I healed him and he attacked me. I always tryed to be nice but i always get killed without reason.
I got some intelligence reports in this connection. The intel suggested that Larcos was playing Rasta when you got attacked. And a little bird told me that Larcos has access to Knighty as well. The news bode no good for our peace treaty with SLK clan. We have to revise it, I am afraid.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Dont worry eclipse.if mega want can get many builders. The problem is protection time.and these cold gold.

4 mega members was there defending and killing lgnd and slk so aofd success build. But then when i gone.a little bird told me that isoril came later after larcos deaths and rasta logs and runs at his towers and ruined everything.
Boo
James142

Post by James142 »

Larcos could not be on Rasta, as I denied him anymore access since the 2nd day of the portal
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

James142 wrote:Larcos could not be on Rasta, as I denied him anymore access since the 2nd day of the portal
Today, he was playing Rasta. Either you intentionally want to hide the fact that Larcos does play Rasta and Knight-y or you are not well aware of the matter. Must change pass, if you really do not wish to share acc with him.
James142

Post by James142 »

I recently logged in a found out it was moved so yes, I do guess he was on it. I did not know of it. But pw will be changed
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Bence

Post by Bence »

James142 wrote:I recently logged in a found out it was moved so yes, I do guess he was on it. I did not know of it. But pw will be changed
Thanks. The attack and hes answers hurted me.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Lol this is funny Nickpan allways say ppl is weak and he thinks MEGA will get a clan one day.(a true clan) he trys to get allied with all clans to be able to build. 1 month ago he tried to get LGND friend but that was a fail... now he trys to do same with GODZ... Good luck haha. :lol:
BEST PVP IN GAME
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

This is funny what all your birds are telling none of that is true lol first of all GG nick you defended a tower 10v2,
I dont think one day you gonna build.
Now lets talk about Eclipse. Lol we had peace, you didnt stopped to kill me i warned you, alot of your members already died haha.

PS: A little bird told me nick thinks he can play but he cant last time he tryed to kill ly alt lvl 45(builder acc) abd he said i run when its fair pvp(he compairs him to a lvl 45 no stuff) finnally he didnt stopped to tell me"noob" i got on my alt and killed him.
BEST PVP IN GAME
Bence

Post by Bence »

so troll.. you dont know too much things...
also this 10vs2 had a story.. You dont think you are too aggressive?
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

For many reasons. Clan MEGA isnt now any more very peaceful. We kill all clans (exept some hope these know)

We broke up peace with trio,godz,rash. Reason:i cant say
Not why its private. But cuz its a bit confusing. Even me dont know the normal reason.i just woke up and saw trio say bad words about me and mega and killing me. That why i called my members kill some trio... About godz/rash. There are some reasons but i think the basic one is: they dont trust mega. Or special low clans. But we go up soon.

Im telling that cuz all these happen. I m still attacking dr/lgnd . Nothing changed betwen us.

If happen and i go in war betwen dr lgnd - godz rash. I really i dont know which side il choose. But most chances are: go away. Or if needed attack All . Eclipse: im really sry about anything happen. I explain you at facebook why this happen. Wasnt me.

I think clans who are still peaceful.. Will know it. Pm me msg if u want ask something private or share the question with other in this topic.

P
S

Im sry if i kill old friends. The reason i go bad. Is cuz i was So good to be good. So i will turn side. If you see me. Dont log or shoprun.. (Larcos) just fight.

I still help ppl who ask me help with something. And still protecting AofD .

Long Live Mega!
Boo