[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Larcos

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Larcos »

Lol you and Bence allways say noob to me and hide at warlocks shop you call that fighting? Btw you still want to fight me with your lvl 100 swordsman? What will you do? Kill me? I'm so scared...
BEST PVP IN GAME
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Larcos wrote:Lol you and Bence allways say noob to me and hide at warlocks shop you call that fighting? Btw you still want to fight me with your lvl 100 swordsman? What will you do? Kill me? I'm so scared...
Stop keep comenting the lvls. And we both know that both of us have hide sometime in shop and all in ft done sometime.
So if u want commenting lvls i can tell friends higher lv kill u. Ans you doing the same so there no problem with it. FT king isnt the highest lvl. But the most stategical .
If ft king is higher lvl. Then ft king is the onewith most 'money'.
Boo
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Ha! Then stop telling me "come fight" and lol i can call higher lvls too
BEST PVP IN GAME
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Larcos wrote:Ha! Then stop telling me "come fight" and lol i can call higher lvls too
Omg you act so like kid
Nvm i wont continue this thing.
Boo
Joe

Post by Joe »

Lol larcos. In ft circles u r called runner. Come fight me, stop running. I forgot u can't because u always run.
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

SLK if full of runners. What do you expect? Their leader is one of the best runners in the game.

But the topic is MEGA. I want to know why MEGA keep attacking ADIK? It is getting insane. I keep messaging ADIK to tell them not to war with MEGA even though they keep attacking us. I really don't want to war with MEGA (only SLK). It been long time since i pvp so my skills down, but I can start training on MEGA if you guys don't stop.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

:mrgreen:
Roultazar wrote:SLK if full of runners. What do you expect? Their leader is one of the best runners in the game.

But the topic is MEGA. I want to know why MEGA keep attacking ADIK? It is getting insane. I keep messaging ADIK to tell them not to war with MEGA even though they keep attacking us. I really don't want to war with MEGA (only SLK). It been long time since i pvp so my skills down, but I can start training on MEGA if you guys don't stop.
We have a member hate you. Il take care of it.
Boo
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

Hates me or ADIK? If he hates me, he should come to me. I have not had any issues with MEGA, and have only helped the ones I've seen. Whoever in MEGA it is, they are attacking some of our players and buildings/walls.

Thank you for taking care of it. It would be nice to be friendly with you guys.
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

Okay, MEGA. I guess you want war with ADIK? We are very tired of getting killed by your members (latest SSN), while we keep telling our members to not attack. I will assume ADIK is at war with MEGA until you confirm differently.
terminator

Post by terminator »

SSN is Jony's brother
Jony is a lord of MEGA
so i would say adik is at war
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.