[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Bence »

ssn just joined. he dont know the rules.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Roultazar wrote:Okay, MEGA. I guess you want war with ADIK? We are very tired of getting killed by your members (latest SSN), while we keep telling our members to not attack. I will assume ADIK is at war with MEGA until you confirm differently.
Some of ur members atked us. So we defend ourselves.
Boo
James142

Post by James142 »

Nick, as far as I know, ADIK is a peaceful clan. They don't attack anyone without reason. The reason for them attacking your clan is because YOUR CLAN is attacking their's.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

Let me know if you decide to opt for peace instead of war. I see you have WARB. I won't attack him. But all other MEGA is fair game until you decide to control you gang. ADIK always tries for peace first. ADIK is neutral. Personally, I would rather help many instead of kill many. MEGA is making it very difficult to keep peace.

You say you are defending yourself, but that is only an excuse. A lame one. I have talked my guys down many times because they are tired of getting killed by MEGA. All ADIK agreed to be peaceful with MEGA, but it seems every day MEGA kills more ADIK. I've done my part. It's your turn. Either control your gang, or we will leave the status as war. Your call.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

All mega stop killing ADIK long time now. But adik still atk us and you keep saying we kill you. So what you exatly want from MEGA? And dont try to be the 'poor' here because some MEGA like me (once) got killed by adik these last days. Im tired TOO.
Boo
James142

Post by James142 »

Nick, if mega stopped attacking ADIK "a long time ago," why is Roul here asking why your clan is attacking his? Answer that now.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

I have not attacked any MEGA, but word from our duke is that we are at war with MEGA. As long as ssn & jaya are in mega, they will continue to attack ADIK (and probably other clans too). If you or other mega members have been killed by adik in the last several days, it is because of ssn & jaya. They always kill us so we have declared adik at war with mega. I hope we can get back to a peaceful position, but that is 100% your call. If you can't keep ssn & jaya from killing us, we will stay at war. Our members are willing to stop attacking mega, but we wait for your decision. Maybe you can find our duke in game and talk? Since this post doesn't seem to be helping anything.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

James142 wrote:Nick, if mega stopped attacking ADIK "a long time ago," why is Roul here asking why your clan is attacking his? Answer that now.
This isnt your topic right? And not ur business here. I also asking roul adik atking mine.
Boo
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Roultazar wrote:I have not attacked any MEGA, but word from our duke is that we are at war with MEGA. As long as ssn & jaya are in mega, they will continue to attack ADIK (and probably other clans too). If you or other mega members have been killed by adik in the last several days, it is because of ssn & jaya. They always kill us so we have declared adik at war with mega. I hope we can get back to a peaceful position, but that is 100% your call. If you can't keep ssn & jaya from killing us, we will stay at war. Our members are willing to stop attacking mega, but we wait for your decision. Maybe you can find our duke in game and talk? Since this post doesn't seem to be helping anything.
I found some ADIK in ur base before when i got closer they talked me like Big man and asked me what i want there and they were ready kill me with towers. I asked them who is adik duke but they keep saying me its secret to all. So i will think roul is the highest member for me now. Roultz . this thing getting crazzy. Your clan atking mega cuz we atking adik as you said and my clan mega atking adik cuz you atking mine as i say.
Ssn and jaya stoped atking adik long time now but sometimes when adik saw them They helped our enemies so they kill us. They didnt succeed and they died. And they ask u why we killed them? Thats funny
So
someone here is liers OR both adik and mega fighting without their duke s word.
I will come many times to adik base and if i find someone lord or duke i will speak. Because this topic getting 'bad' if other ppl commenting this subject. Dont continue this subject i will try find u i ngame. And if i dont send me a pm pls.
Boo
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Whats this about mega that tried to build by raw? wanna explain that to me on pm here
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.