SLK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Asmodeous

Re: SLK

Post by Asmodeous »

This thread was never about being right. Its just hilarious how immediately it got off topic. So lets bring it back.

Heres my question. SLK, whats SLK stand for? And do they intend to build?
Bence

Post by Bence »

Ftbc blocked a part of slk and they had to sell their castle.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

That kinda doesnt answer any of the above questions.
Bence

Post by Bence »

True.
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

I'm positive about them building stuff. I saw them having 1500+ lvl tower, but i'm not sure that does it even exist anymore.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Lmao good luck mega with a tower
Ill explain u some things 1st dont make too many enmys if ur only lvl 79 so 1st reason why u will never have a tower now if u gonna build a tower ill kill u and if i cnat i make a castle lvl 100 near it so u wouldnt build
NB: Nickpan is the biggest kidd ever
BEST PVP IN GAME
Larcos

Post by Larcos »

Oh yes my tower is alive in gonna be lvl 600 ill buy me some lvls to revenge on mega and ftbc and ill make some gold to make more towers cus my only enmys are mega ftbc(only dragon who left and arcadia wich leave too and got his duke in his****) and rash
BEST PVP IN GAME
Bence

Post by Bence »

You have some more enemys. Rash, Jony, Bk, planty players. And dont think ftbc will let you to build more towers or something there.
lvl 1006 mage
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

It wouldnt really matter if they let him or not. It depends on if he could get it up fast enough before they notice or before they can do anything about it. As far as I know their 2k mage left. Buildings have absurd hp as it is so it could be quite possible to pull it off.
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Larcos wrote:Lmao good luck mega with a tower
Ill explain u some things 1st dont make too many enmys if ur only lvl 79 so 1st reason why u will never have a tower now if u gonna build a tower ill kill u and if i cnat i make a castle lvl 100 near it so u wouldnt build
NB: Nickpan is the biggest kidd ever
Ur some true. I think i havebt tower yet cuz making enemys.but i cant have aaall players my friends.for example this happened with mega and rash.i was with rash but then i saw ad and rash enemys.i choosed be with ad . cuz ad my first clan and i cant be with both sides. 2) lvls dont saw if u good or not cuz all my expirience of ft cantbe saw on lvls cuz almost all buy expiriences but that isnt true expirience.3) u cant kill me cuz u havent any high lvls with slk.higher is darkmonk.4) if u build castle near mega tower for sure it will die from ftbc or mega or il ask help from other.everythink can die.5) yeah im 15 but u looks more kid than me. U may have less enemies than me but i have more friends than u. And i know much moreabout ft than u.

PS: i dont fight with larcos cuz hade told me. But if larcos and slk continue attack me then i think there will be a war.

PS2: Im lvl 156 on my archer.
Boo