few questions on rpg version

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

parsman66

Re: few questions on rpg version

Post by parsman66 »

Working through the house of houses quests
Notice that there are altars in each of the houses that you can pay for a blessing. Does anyone know what this gives you if anything

Haven't tried the house of sorrows yet. At level 134 and think I may grind out a few more before hand so I can start using my level 150 weapons

Not sure where things go after this , as regard the story but hopefully once I start the next house all will become clear

But if anyone could tell me what the altars are for in each of the houses would be much appreciated

regards
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Save first and find out! :lol:

Good things, but trying to have too much of a good thing doesn't always turn out well.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

Trying to do the final house of houses quest. I can get the first blue key from the blinking mage, but can't get the dark devil to appear for the next key when i enter the the room with the altar . i think I need this key for the other door. Currently just says "You are not worthy" when I try to open this door

I am currently level 150 . Do you need to be a certain level for the dark devil to appear or do I need to do something else

regards
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

I think he is spawning outside the room every time, but when I try to exit to fight him, he just disappears
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

In the mmo version there isn't any sort of minimum level other than what is needed to start the quest line, so if you can get inside you should be fine. Same with quest prerequisites as there are some you need to go through to get to that point but there shouldn't be any others once you're there.

I've never been there on the rpg but those quests were around when the mmo and rpg were synched so I'm not sure what the issue could be.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

thanks sellsword

Eventually had to get one guy at the altar and the rest at the door and come out as quickly as possible before he could disappear

Made it really hard though as ended up fighting him and 4 blinking mages at the same time

Quite a few reloads before I got through that !!!
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

re the three blessings

Got the first 2 blessings no problem, but the the third guy in the white robes (on the cross on the far right of the blue dungeon) just offers to transport you out, and does not give a blessing, therefore cannot get past the portal in dungeon of doom

Is there something I need to do, in order to get the third blessing

regards
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I believe the 3rd blessing requires a 175 level to do it. I will double check though.

Correct the first two blessings require level 85 and the third level 175 to complete. ;)
Retired
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

thanks Gullander
much appreciated

Looks like I have some level grinding to do
parsman66

Post by parsman66 »

been trying to get spectre dust in order to craft a wand
Looking at the item list it says there is a 1% chance that the spectre wizards will drop some, but now have killed well over 2 hundred and no drops

Do they drop dust in the rpg and/or do you need a quest before they will drop. i have looked through the quest list and there is no obvious quest for this

Dont mind keeping on grinding if I know they will drop eventually, just wondered if anyone had any info that would help

regards