Paying MMO gold/lvls for info.

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Paying MMO gold/lvls for info.

Post by StickyKse »

Alright, so I mostly play mmo, but since I travel alot now for work I'm finding I can only play the rpg, which hey, that's okay haha.

Well, most of my party of 5 is around lvl 50.

I need help with gear locations for my lvls, quest info for rpg around my lvls that's worth doing now.

And any extreme lvl or money making options.
(I'm not speaking of cheats, since this is a client side rpg if I wanted to edit character stats/lvls with packit sniffing of sending it'd be a breeze.

I'm talking about those "exploits" your questioing submitting to mods because it's so OP.

For the right help I can provide Billions in MMO gold, items, help, and even possibly lvls.
James142

Re: Paying MMO gold/lvls for info.

Post by James142 »

I used the blood mummies for gold and xp, my team did good, but trouble was couldn't keep a steady auto spawn. If you are able to kill vampires, they are good xp. Right now is all I can think off. If I think of anything else, I'll tell you. One last thing I'm sure u know where most lvl 50 items are. Also lvl 40 helm and 40 plate are just as good as the lvl 50 counterparts, same strength just less armor.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

U could also use the (save/craft/load on failure) method.
Omnes Autem Uri
KROMS

Post by KROMS »

The save craft load is best for money
On lvling I set my guys to be tanks a libray and when they about lcl 80 u can dam near just leave them alone on an auto and they won't die cuz when they get low red they lvl.
Set them to have 25k to 30 k hp. Set ur mage to heal only works great u will he 100 in no time.
This method works cuz I reset my phone alot and lose my saved data on the rpg and have had to restart like 6 times. And with ur guys being lcl 50 u should do great at libray.
Tell me how this works and when u get 100 I'll tell u next Stat set to use. If u have more ? Look me up in mmo I'm STUMBLEDOR . We may be enemy clans but always willing to help some in the rpg
Love it wish had more updates and I would quit the mmo.