where should i level

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

azzurith

where should i level

Post by azzurith »

I am currently level 208 in the offline version of the game. I am trying to figure out where the best place to level so i am able to get to 250 and continue with the house of houses quest line which opens at 250. Any recommendations?
dave28

Re: where should i level

Post by dave28 »

azzurith wrote:I am currently level 208 in the offline version of the game. I am trying to figure out where the best place to level so i am able to get to 250 and continue with the house of houses quest line which opens at 250. Any recommendations?
Go for southernsun mushyman on map 0.2. Level 208 with some help from your mage should kill them. Work around the top left and stay clear of the caves or you will draw a worm.... not good. have fun
I started playing Sep /01/ 2012 .. . Still here ..
R P G
azzurith

Post by azzurith »

Thank you for the heads up
sgt-john-davis

Post by sgt-john-davis »

I am currently level 41 and completed most OF the quests including the quest which rewards the ring of protection. Where should I level in order to become level 100+ I am too weak and not able to complete certain quests, e.g. the quests to deliver green flow spell, crafted iron plate and wasp sting, I can't craft and iron plate yet, I need to be atleast level 75+
please help, thank you! :)
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Sarge, I'd say the library and the blood mummies dungeon. Both are pretty good for your current level, and both yield good drops to help build your gold reserve. If you are a ranged attack (archer or mage), I would include the yellow archer field. You might try doing one today, the other tomorrow, etc so you don't get bored grinding the same spot. Once you get a little closer to lvl 100, you might move down to the blue vlads & sapphire dragons. There are other areas that are good for your level as well. You may even try warlocks wagon where you can get health/mana pots to increase your grinding time - though the cost will add up quickly.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
sgt-john-davis

Post by sgt-john-davis »

Thanks for the info :)
I almost forgot on the mmorpg version I tried to register but never succeeded, this is the response that I get: "Loading...wait" and then when that disappears nothing else happens and in the end I still don't have an account to play on.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I have not seen that error message before. It could be on your end or the server side. Try logging in with the information you used to register your new character. If you get a message that says something to the effect of no character by that name or bad password, your registration may not have reached the FT server. Please try to register again. You can also PM a game Admin. They can check to see if your registration was successful. You might also try registering another character.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)