how to balance stats ?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

akselou81

how to balance stats ?

Post by akselou81 »

Hi everyone,

I ve read everything in the rules about calculation of chances to hit, damages done and so on....I m not sure i m ok with the Arm ( armor ) stat...Is there a minimum that once reached makes extra points useless ?

Please, if you have time ,check my stats stated below and tell me if I made a mistake ( This includes of course my gear, which is adapted to my level - crane sword, Iron armor, lvl 75 helmet and so on- );

Main question is : did I put to much points in armor ?

Thanks for cheking ;)

Character : Swordswman

Level 85 ( Yes i know there is a helmet i could purchase ha ha )

Str : 205
Arm 277
Dex : 111
Attachments
swordsman.jpg
swordsman.jpg (68.57 KiB) Viewed 6674 times
blitzcraig

Re: how to balance stats ?

Post by blitzcraig »

imo, it depends on how you play. if you like to mindlessly grind (not an insult lol) then I'd say go more str and no arm... if you like to tactically fight stronger monsters, then it's nice to have one or two tanks in the group with higher arm (though I'd personally choose ogre /dwarf for that role since they get more base hp per level)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Leone

Post by Leone »

On your current stats, str +30 arm -30 I reckon
akselou81

Post by akselou81 »

Hi, many thanks to both of you for your advices....

I play on a 5" cellphone, and decided not to bother with an army of characters walking around lol. So I play solo, and just lately I power leveled the archer in order to raise my "firepower". ( its easily done when crazed lions give 250k xp lol ). So I ve some Arm on my swordsman cos finally, its him who does the tanking job.

2 questions for you gentlemen ;

1 / Can I finish the game playin it solo ?
2 / Would it be smarter -as long as I want to play with only 2 characters- to dump the archer and recruit the Ogre as a tank, then modify my swordsman stats as a damage dealer ? ( Les Arm more Str )

Thanks for reading me ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

anything is possible... it'll be hard though. you'll need to be much higher level with 2 than you would with 5 of course to kill the same monsters.
if you're set on using 2 - as for which to choose, I could make an argument for archer, ogre, or mage (though would lean heavily toward mage tbh... later on you'll appreciate his ability to max dps) -

two quick thoughts - xp does not split, so there really is no downside to using big party except having that many to worry about like you said

- once you ditch somebody, they are gone forever... so I'd say for now keep the archer so you can always get others later if you decide to (or start new game and go after somebody else, leaving archer available in case you want to add him later)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
akselou81

Post by akselou81 »

thanks Blitz, i m facing a problem. i wanted to recruit the mage so i recruited the knight and dismissed him. still the mage wont talk to me, would you know why ? i did the bracelets quest too...thats weird...
akselou81

Post by akselou81 »

Dammit !! checkin online tells me that u must go to the mage WITH the knight in your team !! I dismissed him somewhere else, i think it's to late...OMG, i m level 87 !! :o :o :o
Leone

Post by Leone »

Can you revert to a previously saved game before you got rid of the knight?
akselou81

Post by akselou81 »

No...i m done... :o gonna start...again