I guess the RPG is dead

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rizzo

I guess the RPG is dead

Post by Rizzo »

Well the offline version at least. The game hasn't had real update in like half a year ( not counting that bull crap update in January) It's collecting dust on my phone and im about ready to uninstall it. Damn shame really.
Dave

Re: I guess this game is dead

Post by Dave »

Hope you're not right about this. I just posted in Game Help. Perhaps you have some hints for me as you seem to be a lot farther along than I am.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

nah, it's not dead. Another update is in the works with high level gear being the main focus (more needed for mmo than rpg probably unless you're really high level in rpg) ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
dave28

Post by dave28 »

It has been over a year since rpg got any new quest.. I too am thinking it was a fad but its time is over. We built up good levels but have no quests , I restarted the game for fun but saved my top games on my pc in case a new version came out. I was there almost at the birth of ft and it was exciting times. It was so new that combatant interacted alot with the players to see which way to grow and he sometime threw a curve in there which put you on your seat. Yes, ft was the most exciting game out there. Then came pvp, at first they grew together but then the buisness side of felt massive revenue in pvp which put rpg on the back burner. The future for rpg is dark. I still love the game just miss new and exciting things like maps,quest and gear.
I started playing Sep /01/ 2012 .. . Still here ..
R P G
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, It's been like 7 or 8 months since new quests were added (though a couple sets were added relatively close to each other then)... like I said, not a fast process, but certainly not dead either. If you enjoy the game when you have new content to explore, I'd recommend not deleting it (unless you'd enjoy starting from zero again later ;) )

Oh, and compbatant does still interact with the players and get input from us... that's still my favorite part of FT too :D
⬜ 💣 🌏
dave28

Post by dave28 »

I will definitely hang in there. there is a rush that takes over me when something is new and difficult like a quest with tuff monsters. I know you it is harder to program new stuff seeing how the game has gotten more complex. Sorry if I sounded like a complainer, the truth is, I still love the game, it is the closes game to the games I loved which are the late 80s or early 90s. I am not a 3rd person gamer or pvp gamer .
I started playing Sep /01/ 2012 .. . Still here ..
R P G
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Oh, I should have mentioned this too - I know not many people are really that intetested in helping to develop, but if you are, let me know... I'll try to share what I've learned and maybe that's a way to keep you enjoying the times between updates too ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
ogonbat

Post by ogonbat »

not dead.. buried... i restarted it for the 10th time on 2 devices. now what last year worked fine , for example some quests are unavailable. the leveling every 25 lvl is the same, the min lvl is still on, ways of make money almost the same, sometimes stats of characters show wrong numbers, and there is a little useful bug in crafting i won t reveal. hallo to everybody.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

... so you've restarted and played the same part of the game over and over... and you're disappointed that it hasn't changed?
⬜ 💣 🌏
hungry_wolf

Re: I guess the RPG is dead

Post by hungry_wolf »

Hello Blitz. I m disappointed because nothing new and some features didn t work anymore. After months i saw that players always write asking to solve same problema and seems nobody cares. Have a nice day
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR