50th level and need some hints

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

wadecreecy

50th level and need some hints

Post by wadecreecy »

I head 50th level and really need a clue what I do next. I making armor with the smith. I can't seen to complete the Library quest, I still need to find the book but I got the symbol. The Vampires are still kicking my butt. The pirate quest, I don't know. So, if anyone has any hints or clues I would be greatful.
madmaniacal1

Re: 50th level and need some hints

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I managed to get my party through intact by boosting dex and running like crazy to the bookshelf. Good luck!!
Last edited by madmaniacal1 on Tue May 24, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omnes Autem Uri
just joe

Post by just joe »

A) Spend a lot of time killing archers (map 3.1). Gain a lot of levels. Earn a little bit of gold. Then continue on with your quests.

B) Spend a lot of time killing blood mummies (dungeon, map 3.-2). Gain a lot of levels. Earn more gold. Then continue on with quests.

Archers are easier to kill, give less XP, and are on the same map as a shop to sell bows. Blood mummies give more XP due to being stronger, drop robes more often (which sell for more gold), but are a few maps away from a shop.

Map numbering is start map = 0.0
The first # is: maps to the right, count 1, 2 and so on. To the left are -1, -2 etc.
The second # is up 1, 2 ... And down -1, -2 etc.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

What to grind after blood mummies?
BOO!:ghost:
just joe

Post by just joe »

You can see how you fair at red crocy's. Maps (2.3) and (3.3)
On (2.3), watch out for the huntress.
On (3.3), stay on the left side of the map (west edge).
They don't drop often, but the drops are worth some gold.
Nauticalst4r

Post by Nauticalst4r »

I'm kinda stuck here as well. I went down to blood mummies, but I can't get them to swarm, any advice on how to get more than 1 at a time up?
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Nauticalst4r wrote:I'm kinda stuck here as well. I went down to blood mummies, but I can't get them to swarm, any advice on how to get more than 1 at a time up?
If you want a swarm of monsters, try the skeletons under silverwood. By the shrine, you can get 5 or 6 at a time.
Omnes Autem Uri
just joe

Post by just joe »

The best spawn in blood mummies is top right corner of the dungeon. The outer corridor has two pillars, one on each side. The spawn is as you walk south between the pillars and pass them. Two mummies spawn at a time. Some are in the inside corridor, they will despawn. Walk up and down between the pillars until you get a good spawn, then stand just below the line of the pillars to keep it going.
Nauticalst4r

Post by Nauticalst4r »

just joe wrote:The best spawn in blood mummies is top right corner of the dungeon. The outer corridor has two pillars, one on each side. The spawn is as you walk south between the pillars and pass them. Two mummies spawn at a time. Some are in the inside corridor, they will despawn. Walk up and down between the pillars until you get a good spawn, then stand just below the line of the pillars to keep it going.
thanks mate! will give it a go :)