Selling Items.

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Twalt10

Selling Items.

Post by Twalt10 »

I see if you go to certain shops you get more or less money for items. also I see some shops don't buy some items. Do you always have to go from shop to shop each time you find a new item to find the best price to sell?
madmaniacal1

Re: Selling Items.

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Blacksmith, Mage Temple, and Bank Town pay 90% of an item's value. These shops have the best rates and will buy almost all sellable items.
Omnes Autem Uri
Leone

Post by Leone »

It's a interesting one, as you sometimes have to balance getting the best price for items with selling a greater quantity of them.

For example; if you are at the Yellow Archer field near Silverwood Castle, then it is easier and quicker to sell the fire bows at the castle on that screen at a reduced price (21K-ish). However, if you go a couple of screens down to the 100gp castle, you will get a better price (31K-ish) but you sell fewer fire bows as you've had to travel there.
Nicnevanti

Post by Nicnevanti »

Is it just bank town that buys fish? And does a shop somewhere buy throwing k Ives? I got one fishing and don't know what to do with it. I've been to a lot of shops and nobody buys them...
Character name: Nicnevani
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

You can fish in the offline game?
BOO!:ghost:
Nicnevanti

Post by Nicnevanti »

Oh sorry was this topic about the offline game? It is as confusing to keep track of them as WordPress dot com versus WordPress dot org lolz. I play the online game tho I don't have many friends. So maybe there is no difference :)

I finally found a place that will buy the throwing knife. The wagon in the north near the vamps.
Character name: Nicnevani