Lost

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Lost

Post by Ryaca »

I think you are ok to do that quest right now. If you want to know the locations of those items let me know
BOO!:ghost:
maleficence

Post by maleficence »

Quests are purposefully vague to encourage exploration. There's usually some hint in the dialogue. Though its not always evident. The quest guide is good so long as you're not looking for a specific dungeon location. Most dungeons are listed as set of numbers that you have to cross reference with another forum page with the words item and drops in the title. (Been a long time since I looked at it)

(it has a list of items found in chest that give the numbered location on it) you can then deduce which dungeon you're in by the item you gain from the chest)

It can get pretty tedious. I just scamper about pocket anything unique while searching for those dialogue NPCs.... Or ignore the item and come back later if it doesn't look like anything related to what I've started.
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

ChaosHeart wrote:Finally found the 3 books and the mage/wiz. All now almost 40. The next quest I have is that find the spider thing and the book..what level should I start looking for them? For low chance of dying.
You should collect the spider symbol without problems.
The book is
Spoiler: Show
guarded by monsters of two kinds. You should be able to kill the first one kind, while I suggest you to have the pet walk in front of the group so to be targeted and killed while you get the book and escape.
Don't forget to save before attempting to get that book
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message