Lost

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ChaosHeart

Lost

Post by ChaosHeart »

I'm currently level 21 and farming my level at Silverwood in the dungeon there where i farm 16k exp per kill.. Where is the better spot for me to go. And currently lost with my quest. I already the quest in ashdown and now I don't know where to go. Please help. Still a newbie
Ryaca

Re: Lost

Post by Ryaca »

I would stay where you are for now until you reach level 25-30 and then I would go grind blood mummies until 75 or so. They are located 3 maps down from you and in the lower left hand corner of that map down the stairs. As for your quest, what does your quest log say exactly?
BOO!:ghost:
ChaosHeart

Post by ChaosHeart »

The quest i have is go to the library to know the past. But I already went there but nothing quest appear.. Should I finish first finding the 3 books? I have that quest too.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Yes. Until you do the 3 book quest, the other quest will not progress.
Omnes Autem Uri
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes! Do the three book quest first. If you need the locations of the books let me know and I'll direct you to them ;) . Hint: the first one is in a dungeon near the graveyard next to the map that you started at. Watch out for the rainbow spiders down there :o . If you see them, you are going the wrong way :D .
ChaosHeart

Post by ChaosHeart »

Ohh thank you for the info. But what level should I start looking for the books? I heard that there's high lvl monsters in some dungeon.. And how do I get the wizard/mage.. I alreafy done the red/blue bracelet quest. And someone said that he should be in the north where the bandits spawn when you finish that quest. But when I got there and I search around the area he's not there.os the wiz good thatn the blue knight?
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

ChaosHeart wrote:Ohh thank you for the info. But what level should I start looking for the books? I heard that there's high lvl monsters in some dungeon.. And how do I get the wizard/mage.. I alreafy done the red/blue bracelet quest. And someone said that he should be in the north where the bandits spawn when you finish that quest. But when I got there and I search around the area he's not there.os the wiz good thatn the blue knight?
The mage offers to join your party after bracelets quest is closed. He spawns along the road in beekepers map, in the area north tower and rocks. He won't spawn unless blue knight is in your party, and be prepared to choose: you can't have them both because they hate each other :D
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ChaosHeart

Post by ChaosHeart »

I have the blue knight in my party :3

Oh btw im level 30 now with fully equip.with pet.. Can I now finish the 3 books easy?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Yes very easily.
ChaosHeart

Post by ChaosHeart »

Finally found the 3 books and the mage/wiz. All now almost 40. The next quest I have is that find the spider thing and the book..what level should I start looking for them? For low chance of dying.