The rpg is still dead! :/

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rizzo

The rpg is still dead! :/

Post by Rizzo »

I haven't played this game in a while, i was hoping after months away their would be new content. Nope, no updates since june and before june their were no real updates for all most a year! What the hell happened to the development of the rpg!? I don't give a monkeys ass about the mmo! I had so many gripes with this game but I still loved it . It a shame its been pushed aside in favor of the mmo. RIP
Ryaca

Re: The rpg is still dead! :/

Post by Ryaca »

Is there a specific reason that you do not want to play online version?
BOO!:ghost:
Lord Bayne

Post by Lord Bayne »

I think it would be great to hab e the RPG version as an offline game, for you see with my work I travel 9 mths a year and there's a lot of times I get into areas where there is no Wi-Fi at all, no wifi no play and i love this game if i xould i would play 24 /7, but being an old man I do need some sleep, I reckon that's all thank you and keep up the great work your doing for Forgotten Tales.
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

Очень жаль что про неё забыли
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)
death911

Post by death911 »

Yep i would like very much the rpg updated. I first started playing rpg. Later only i joined mmorpg. I really liked the teamwork of sword, dwarf, ogre, archer and mage in rpg.
And the good thing it never lagged..(offline lol).. no worries of losing gear. No pvp lol.
But it was not updated much and bad gears, broken quests. So i payed more attention in mmorpg.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I first played the RPG many years ago. I wasn't a fan of the game play so I gave the mmo version a shot, making two characters.

Life happened and I took a 4+ year break, coming back to the mmo several months ago. I always wondered about the "play offline" button on the login, and was sorely disappointed that it was just a link to download the RPG. I thought it would be great if you could play your mmo player offline, for those situations you might not have WiFi or something. Maybe you couldn't port over pets and other things, but it'd still be cool.

SellSword
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

If that were to able to do that, then you could level up your character in absolute safety in the rpg and then pop back to the mmo when you feel like it. I can't see it ever happening.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, I agree with you both lol - it would be really cool... but it would also be terribly abused
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I could see allowing a port of an online account to the offline as an ok idea, if the offline was updated on maps/quests/etc. AT NO POINT should an offline account be ported to the online.
Just my 2 cents.
Omnes Autem Uri
Detrix666

Post by Detrix666 »

I think many people are waiting for update for offline version. It's so many quests we can do or finish, so many monster's etc. GMs we need it so much 😖😖😖😖😭😭😭😭😭
Why so serious, son?