3 zander fishes

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

iavskscsi

3 zander fishes

Post by iavskscsi »

I finally managed to get fishing rod to catch 3 zander fishes for quest, but i found it broken! I'm tapping on the water and nothing happens. How can I get these fishes? Note that fisherman near blue knights castle cant sell me them. Help
DaHobbit

Re: 3 zander fishes

Post by DaHobbit »

Fishing is easy. Make sure you have a fishing rod in your inventory. Walk up next to water...any water. Click your attack icon. You chop and mine in the same manner.

You will not get zander fish by fishing though. You will only catch fish (only useable by ogres), rare fish (useful in a quest), and a chance for random gear/weapons/armor/etc.

You were in the right area to get zander fish. Explore the woods to the right of the castle.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
iavskscsi

Post by iavskscsi »

Problem is that i've got actually 1 fishing rod, but none of my 5 characters is doing this... And fisherman near castle is uninteractional...
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Also, when you reach the npc with the question mark above his head that sells Zander fish for $1,000 gold, make sure that you click on the pond next to him. If you try clicking on the NPC, he will not talk to you if I remember correctly.
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

There are also other prerequisite quests, IIRC, for the 3 zander fish one.
Refer to the quest manual, and figure out what quests you may or may not have done.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

I think fishing is not implemented in offline game, not even with a crafted rod in inventory.
Check quests manual to see if you did all the requested quests: the guy at the pond is the only one selling zander fish :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
iavskscsi

Post by iavskscsi »

Ryaca wrote:Also, when you reach the npc with the question mark above his head that sells Zander fish for $1,000 gold, make sure that you click on the pond next to him. If you try clicking on the NPC, he will not talk to you if I remember correctly.
No! I dont't have on mind quest where you need to deliever ONE fish and broze wolf's meat. I'm saying about quest 75+ (2,-3) where you need to get THREE fishes.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

iavskscsi wrote:
Ryaca wrote:Also, when you reach the npc with the question mark above his head that sells Zander fish for $1,000 gold, make sure that you click on the pond next to him. If you try clicking on the NPC, he will not talk to you if I remember correctly.
No! I dont't have on mind quest where you need to deliever ONE fish and broze wolf's meat. I'm saying about quest 75+ (2,-3) where you need to get THREE fishes.
I am sorry that I attempted to help you.
BOO!:ghost:
iavskscsi

Post by iavskscsi »

Ryaca wrote:
iavskscsi wrote:

you are welcome
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

iavskscsi wrote:
Ryaca wrote:
iavskscsi wrote:

you are welcome
What Ryaca was trying to say was, that the actual npc is the pond lol; you have to click on the pond to talk to him.
Just some misunderstandings here; nothing for anyone to get all upset about.

As said above, you have to return to the same npc to buy 3 zander fish. But there are other quests needed, and maybe even level requirements.
I don't think the walkthrough yet covers this (I haven't looked at in detail).
So, you can try the quest manual; it should be there I think. You can find it in the General Information forum.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711