weapon for ogre

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Slardar87

weapon for ogre

Post by Slardar87 »

hi guys,

i've read many posts concerning this topic but all of them were quite old so this is why i am wondering whether something might have change since then?
my ogre uses the level 35 weapon and as far as i know the level 50swamp club is not available in offline rpg?
this would mean that i have to fight all the way to level 100 till i get the level 100 mithril hammer with the level 35 weapon while the other characters get level 50 and or level 75 weapons.

is this true or is there a way to get the level 50 swamp club in offline game or it there another possible weapon to reach earlier than level 100 mithril hammer?

hope you can help me and that things have changed since the last posts :-)

greetings from germany and thanks for you help in advance !!
awesome game (:
ardesia

Re: weapon for ogre

Post by ardesia »

Hi!
You can obtain a level 50 swamp hammer in the rpg too. It is dropped by boss dragons. They spawn at different times in a few maps.
In map 2.-2 there's one spawning in random places, I'm uncertain on its timetable
In map 3.-3 there's one spawning at 80.80 (the exact center of the map) and one in the bottom left area, both every hour at minute .50
Then, in map 0.2 you have 3 dragon bosses, the set of them spawning three times per housr (at minutes .10, .30, .50); one spawns on the seaside, right north of the miners camp (be careful, this one happen to respawn a minute after its first arrival, so it's doubled), one spawns close to hermit's huts, one - if I'm not mistaken - in the norh-right area of the map
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

Hi Ardesia,

Thank you very much for the detailes and pricese !! information.
These are awesome news because i thought that boss dragons only would spawn in the online version =) !!
So i am going to try to hunt them down..... don't know how strong they will be. probably very strong.
I am looking forward to doing this tonight !
Thank you vey much. I will tell about my experiences later on :9

Have a nice friday :)
Jürgen
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Dragon bosses are... well, bosses!
Be certain you save your game before facing them, and let us know about your hunt!
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

okay :o
i almost had him down..... :D very close - indeed ;)
it looks as if it would take me some further levels to kill him in one blow.

hmm.
i've read in the .pdf manual of items that the swamp club is in a the CHEST 152 - which is located in the dungeon of map 2/-3
but i can not enter the tower.
i'veread the the prerequisites where level 175?
is this true?

because then i will probably need to grind for the mithril hammer at level 100 :P

thank you very much for your help !! :-)

ouh another question - SOLAR STAFF.
Quest 244. it is written that i have to complete quest item 235 - I've done that.
when i talked to the guy he said i should come back when i was level 50. but now that i am level 51 he does not give me the quest item 237.
is there a particular reason why i can not start this quest row with the three kings? :(

i furthermore noticed that the old man in 3/-2 told me to come back later when being level 50. but now that i am level 51 he does not talk to me anymore :( so i can not continue his quest row? :(

have a nice evening =)
looking forward to reading from you the next days :)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Unfortunately, these quests (and SO MUCH more) were never updated in the offline version. It is woefully behind on development. It hasn't had an update in over a year.
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

hi madmaniacal1 :)
thanks for this piece of information.
okay.... this is really sad. i like the game very much and have been playing it for four years up to now :)
many updates have been made so far and things have changed a lot in the offline-version. hopefully the developer will find some time and resources to go on updating the offline-version, too :)
so no solar staff for me :(
i will have to grind up to level 75 or 100 then =)

ouh - the door under silverwood castle.
the locked one.
when attempting to open it it is written that level requirements are level 50 and the key.
i bought the key for 2 millions at warlock castle and am level 51 now.
but the door still won't open.
is there something i have to do in particular?
i've read somewhere online that i would have to be level 75 instead of level 50 to enter the cave?
i need some mithril ;)

do you know about this thing?

well, have a sunny weekend all of you :)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Hopefully the offline version of the game will be updated too.
I think that talking about it in forum will help compbatant see there are players wishing for it :)

Unfortunately the 3 kings and the Lonely Olg Man quests are not available in the offline version.
But, if I remember correctly, the solar staff is a drop too. Those mages in map 0.2 (right north the hermit camp) drop it, even if rarely. And the boss dragon could rarely drop it too.

The locked door below Silverwood requires level 75 in order to enter.
Be prepared to the fact that the red monsters living inside there are very strong, and usually arrive in groups of 3. Even being allowed access at level 50, I doubt one could reach mithril and survive.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Is there mining and crafting in the offline version?
BOO!:ghost:
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Ryaca wrote:Is there mining and crafting in the offline version?
Yes, they work as in the online game, with the difference of all items being craftable in the smith and the witch in 1.-1, the skill not being growing and siege machines and missiles being absent