Staff Stans Location

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Balbaroy

Staff Stans Location

Post by Balbaroy »

Look very similar to club stans but give about 100,000 more EXP, believe they are around lvl 68. Are they located among the houses in 1,-3 or are they located somewhere else?
Gullander

Re: Staff Stans Location

Post by Gullander »

I have never seen one at 1.-3. They do sometimes spawn at 4.0 around the outside edges of the orc enclosure as I recall on the east and south sides.
Retired
(-Komutan-)

Post by (-Komutan-) »

Last edited by (-Komutan-) on Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkish Translator
Balbaroy

Post by Balbaroy »

I appreciate all the help. I'm playing the offline version and have already started the other online version as well.

Offline does not have that 4,0 map but according to the offline bestiary, I've somehow already encountered them somewhere.

Interesting...
Leone

Post by Leone »

Balbaroy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Offline does not have that 4,0 map but according to the offline bestiary, I've somehow already encountered them somewhere.

Are you able to find and share the offline bestiary? I can't find it and I'd be interested to read it.
Rasta44

Post by Rasta44 »

Balbaroy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:14 pm I appreciate all the help. I'm playing the offline version and have already started the other online version as well.

Interesting...
You probably encountered them during a portion of the quest on 0.2, inside the small room where you get (I think) candle and rope. I'm pretty sure 2 of them spawn inside that room in the quest.
Retired
Senior Game Master - SrGM
Rasta44
Follow the rules.
Game Rules
Forum Rules

The OG Rasta
Balbaroy

Post by Balbaroy »

Leone wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:29 pm
Balbaroy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:14 pm

Are you able to find and share the offline bestiary? I can't find it and I'd be interested to read it.
The offline bestiary is located on the start screen under units. It only shows monsters you've encountered.
Balbaroy

Post by Balbaroy »

Rasta44 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:55 pm
Balbaroy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:14 pm I appreciate all the help. I'm playing the offline version and have already started the other online version as well.

Interesting...
You probably encountered them during a portion of the quest on 0.2, inside the small room where you get (I think) candle and rope. I'm pretty sure 2 of them spawn inside that room in the quest.
That's what likely happenex...