Questions about the offline version

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Goodcreepe

Questions about the offline version

Post by Goodcreepe »

Hi everyone,I was wondering is there a way to change my class from warrior to mage? It never asked me what I wanted to be it just immediately made me warrior
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Questions about the offline version

Post by compbatant »

Goodcreepe wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:53 pm Hi everyone,I was wondering is there a way to change my class from warrior to mage? It never asked me what I wanted to be it just immediately made me warrior
In offline version you gather team of heroes. You will get Mage, Ogre, Knight, etc.
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

compbatant wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:03 pm
Goodcreepe wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:53 pm Hi everyone,I was wondering is there a way to change my class from warrior to mage? It never asked me what I wanted to be it just immediately made me warrior
In offline version you gather team of heroes. You will get Mage, Ogre, Knight, etc.
Ok awsome thank you :)
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Leone

Post by Leone »

Hope you are enjoying the game. Here is the offline RPG game help manual which you may find useful:

http://dmgamestudio.com/rpg_help/