Lost the dwarf and ogre :(

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Goodcreepe

Lost the dwarf and ogre :(

Post by Goodcreepe »

I lost the dwarf and ogre,I went back to where I originally got them but I couldn't talk to them,do I have to start a new game now?
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Zeldris

Re: Lost the dwarf and ogre :(

Post by Zeldris »

From what I know in offline FT once you lost a character you can't get it back. From now on be more carefull about how and when you save. If you lose a character and leave without saving when you enter agin the game you will start from the last time you saved, this way you know what you must avoid to do next time.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

Zeldris wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:29 pm From what I know in offline FT once you lost a character you can't get it back. From now on be more carefull about how and when you save. If you lose a character and leave without saving when you enter agin the game you will start from the last time you saved, this way you know what you must avoid to do next time.
Oh no,I got to start a new game then now,glad I wasn't high level, thank you :)
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Zeldris

Post by Zeldris »

Goodcreepe wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:30 pm
Zeldris wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:29 pm From what I know in offline FT once you lost a character you can't get it back. From now on be more carefull about how and when you save. If you lose a character and leave without saving when you enter agin the game you will start from the last time you saved, this way you know what you must avoid to do next time.
Oh no,I got to start a new game then now,glad I wasn't high level, thank you :)
Yeah, just be carefull, if you lose something just don't save and enter agin and you will know what you must avoid.
Good luck :D
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Save often is probably the best advice for the offline game. Save before you go to new places, before you craft (guarantees a 100% craft rate that way), and before you test out new things.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.