Kraken island quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Kraken island quest

Post by Leone »

I think you and Lestat are referring to the same place. It has more than one entrance.

One entrance is through the castle on the pet shop map and the other is through the Devils Island castle portal.

Is there a third at Kraken Island? I can't remember seeing one, but then maybe I've not tried all the portals inside the cave.
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

KurtAdam wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:59 am
Goodcreepe wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 am Can I do all the quests that lead up to kraken island and fight minotaurs?
Hi Goodcreepe. I saw you on the forum site of another game I played. can you be it? Do you play omega vanitas?
Maybe so haha,(jk) yes I am that same Goodcreepe of Omega vanitas,it's nice to meet you :)
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Goodcreepe wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:58 am Maybe so haha,(jk) yes I am that same Goodcreepe of Omega vanitas,it's nice to meet you :)
nice to meet you too. are you on OV discord channel? if so please tell me your username. i will snd you a message.
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

KurtAdam wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:05 am
Goodcreepe wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:58 am Maybe so haha,(jk) yes I am that same Goodcreepe of Omega vanitas,it's nice to meet you :)
nice to meet you too. are you on OV discord channel? if so please tell me your username. i will snd you a message.
Yes I am in the OV discord server..my name is Goodcreepe
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

Goodcreepe wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:12 am
KurtAdam wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:05 am
Yes I am in the OV discord server..my name is Goodcreepe
My name is GಠಠಿDCЯEEPЭR#2767