Kraken island quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Goodcreepe

Kraken island quest

Post by Goodcreepe »

Can I do all the quests that lead up to kraken island and fight minotaurs?
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Lestat

Re: Kraken island quest

Post by Lestat »

Minos are under the castle at -1,-1. It requires level 300 and a few quests.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

Lestat wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:24 am Minos are under the castle at -1,-1. It requires level 300 and a few quests.
Thanks,I'm only level 8 now lol I still got a long way away :)
As I read the history of this game I grow more sorrow for the ones people have lost and loved
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I don't know about the offline game at Kraken, but the castle at -1-1 is only in the online version. Sorry! :(
Retired
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Goodcreepe wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:09 am Thanks,I'm only level 8 now lol I still got a long way away :)
daha hızlı gelişmek için başlangıç haritasında bulunan öğretici görevi yapabilirsiniz. bu görev sizi çok kısa bir sürede 15 seviye yapacaktır. ve oyun hakkında bilmeniz gereken her şeyi öğretecektir

you can do the tutorial task in the starting map to develop faster. this mission will make you 15 levels in a very short time. and teach you everything you need to know about the game
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

KurtAdam wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:14 pm
Goodcreepe wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:09 am Thanks,I'm only level 8 now lol I still got a long way away :)
daha hızlı gelişmek için başlangıç haritasında bulunan öğretici görevi yapabilirsiniz. bu görev sizi çok kısa bir sürede 15 seviye yapacaktır. ve oyun hakkında bilmeniz gereken her şeyi öğretecektir

you can do the tutorial task in the starting map to develop faster. this mission will make you 15 levels in a very short time. and teach you everything you need to know about the game
This thread is for the offline version and that is not available.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

SellSword wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:28 pm
KurtAdam wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:14 pm

This thread is for the offline version and that is not available.
ah üzgünüm. bunu bilmiyordum.

oh sorry. i did not know that.
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Goodcreepe

Post by Goodcreepe »

Gullander wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:57 pm I don't know about the offline game at Kraken, but the castle at -1-1 is only in the online version. Sorry! :(
I only wondered because the guy who wants his black pearl said bring me minotaur leather and alot of gold and I can make you some boots,I tried looking for a minotaur but never found it :(
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Goodcreepe wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 am Can I do all the quests that lead up to kraken island and fight minotaurs?
Hi Goodcreepe. I saw you on the forum site of another game I played. can you be it? Do you play omega vanitas?
Phiso

Post by Phiso »

Lestat wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:24 am Minos are under the castle at -1,-1. It requires level 300 and a few quests.
no, when you pass through a portal on kraken island there is a tunnel like weinstein there are many minotaurs at the end of that tunnel
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR