data loss concern

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KurtAdam

data loss concern

Post by KurtAdam »

there is something in this game that i think is a huge mistake. most of the offline games I play have a backup option. but this feature is not available in offline FT. i think this is a huge deficiency. these days I'm tired of GM's injustice and the rules they have set themselves up and decided to take a short break from online FT. at least until my characters are out of jail. I've been playing FT offline for about 1 week. it is really hard to level up. i started playing this game on my tablet. frankly i am afraid of losing my data. I've seen complaints about data being deleted after updates in most of the comments for offline FT. no updates for offline FT in a very long time already. but the problem is that i play the game on my tablet. and I can't take my tablet everywhere. for example, I cannot continue this game from where I left off on my phone. my fears would be over if there was the option to back up the data. because sometimes i fear i will lose my data. Is there anything the comp can do about this?
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Zeldris

Re: data loss concern

Post by Zeldris »

Agree, now in most of the offline games you can still make an account and everytime you log in with network the data will be saved on the server.
Also in my opinion offline FT is an undiscovered golden mine. Is sad that it doesn't get updates.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
KurtAdam

Post by KurtAdam »

Zeldris wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:06 pm Is sad that it doesn't get updates.
absolutely
Bayrağı bayrak yapan her daim üzerindeki kandır. Toprak ise uğrunda ölen birisi varsa vatandır! 🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷❤️🇹🇷
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I agree...it is sad you can buy items online in order to play the offline game but your saves are only on your device. If your device fails all your hard work is gone. It was suggested that if your device uploads info from your apps to the cloud, to restore your phone for instance after a reset, offline RPG save should be part of that info saved. My experience was a phone reset did not restore rpg save files so I lost 225 levels of play. It is a great offline game really and too bad no new content though I understand it is incompatible now with the online features. I don't know why within it's own operating perimeters though more couldn't get added. Why continue to offer it on Google play if it is unfinished and never going to be updated or improved? I just don't get it frankly. But let me say also I loved the offline game enough to move to the online mmo now playing 3 1/2 years straight. I think improving the offline game will attract more curious players to eventually play the mmo ...and yes spend money and support the game. That's a winner for everyone! :D
Retired
Syor

Post by Syor »

Gullander wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:46 pm I agree...it is sad you can buy items online in order to play the offline game but your saves are only on your device. If your device fails all your hard work is gone. It was suggested that if your device uploads info from your apps to the cloud, to restore your phone for instance after a reset, offline RPG save should be part of that info saved. My experience was a phone reset did not restore rpg save files so I lost 225 levels of play. It is a great offline game really and too bad no new content though I understand it is incompatible now with the online features. I don't know why within it's own operating perimeters though more couldn't get added. Why continue to offer it on Google play if it is unfinished and never going to be updated or improved? I just don't get it frankly. But let me say also I loved the offline game enough to move to the online mmo now playing 3 1/2 years straight. I think improving the offline game will attract more curious players to eventually play the mmo ...and yes spend money and support the game. That's a winner for everyone! :D

you are right.

Still, I started with the offline game, then I moved on to the online one, but there was one detail I couldn't stand: the speed! offline everything is faster, online everything is slow !!!
I was about to quit online for this difference XD
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

The offline game version no longer supported since some years ithink
DUKE of SK-Clan