Drop list for offline version

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SPRayKiNG

Drop list for offline version

Post by SPRayKiNG »

I had found a pdf list in my old device (that was broken beyond repair) that had all the mobs that drop items and the percentages of dropping them plus the place where the monsters spawns at, now I know that a text item drop list exists and I have seen it but I have dyslexia so the words just get mumbled up in my mind, that's what made the list I'm talking about so special, it had pictures of said monsters and drop items, I am already 2 hours of searching in and I haven't found it(no clue if it was taken down or I'm just blind and stupid), my question is: does anyone have that list or something similar that I can use? and if yes can you link it?
SPRayKiNG

Re: Drop list for offline version

Post by SPRayKiNG »

I should clarify that I would like a link for the pdf that doesn't require to register in a site with credit card info just to download it, since even as an adult I dont possess a credit or debit card as it is unneeded in my life atm
Leone

Post by Leone »

Try here (the first of the PDFs):

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5848

I hope it's what you're after.
SPRayKiNG

Post by SPRayKiNG »

Leone wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:46 pm Try here (the first of the PDFs):

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5848

I hope it's what you're after.
Yeah I tried this one but it just has pics of the items and just the name of the mob(which confuses the edited out of me) to be more specific the style of the pdf I had found had the pic of the mob, it's name, info about it(attack armour dexterity and exp) then some info I didn't understand, which part of the map and then the drops, all in the same line, it also looked like it was made in excel, well anyway thanks for taking time trying to help me mate

Please watch your language.