Is there a way to re-obtain the book that I'm supposed to give to the beekeeper?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lany

Is there a way to re-obtain the book that I'm supposed to give to the beekeeper?

Post by Lany »

I don't know what happened, but somehow the book never ended up in my inventory . . . I don't think.

After killing the four wolves, I talked to the forester again, and he thanked me. I think maybe I never picked up the book like I was supposed too. I restarted another game, and I saw that the book was something you had to pick up. I don't ever remember picking up something after talking to the forester.

So, now the book is nowhere to be found. I need a way to get it back so that I can bring it to the beekeeper.

I'm guessing that there's no way. If there is, what do I need to do?
SellSword

Re: Is there a way to re-obtain the book that I'm supposed to give to the beekeeper?

Post by SellSword »

I don't believe there is an option to acquire the book (or other quest items) again other than loading a saved game. Saving often is maybe the best thing you can do in the offline version. Since that is very early in the game starting over might be the best option.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.