dismiss a party member: he is gone! max number = 5

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

sapientCrow

dismiss a party member: he is gone! max number = 5

Post by sapientCrow »

I am currently sitting at 5 party members and that includes my main PC. If I dismiss do they return to a specific map location so I can re-invite them?
Also is there a max number of party members that I can get and does anyone have recommendations of how many party members I should optimally maintain and what should be a general stat focus for each party members respectively?

thanks fro the help so far with my other queries on this board and thanks in advance for any help you can give m on this topic.

sC
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Once i dismiss a party memeber can I have them rejoin me later? Is there a max number or recommended number of party members?

Post by Gandalf »

u either keep the knight or the mage. once the decision is made, u cant reverse it.
the others u can add!
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
sapientCrow

Re: Once i dismiss a party memeber can I have them rejoin me later? Is there a max number or recommended number of party members?

Post by sapientCrow »

so i am not able reverse a decision to remove a party member?
and when you are referring to the knight do you mean the one whom you pay 1k god to have join you and starts with a sword of fury?
and I only able to have him or the mage from the red/blue bracelet quest?  If I have the knight can I remove the knight and replace him with the mage when I am done with red/blue quest?
dhart

Post by dhart »

I have the mage he works very well for me i dismissed the blue knight and cannot get him back but i am happy with my choice!!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

thats what i think too. also, its just more coloured to have a mage in an RPG party imo.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Yes, get the mage. It makes a more diverse group, and he is ten times more powerful than any other character. (if you use him right)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏