Saved games folder

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Re: Saved games folder

Post by DAVEmanda »

madmaniacal1 wrote:WARNING! ROOTING A DEVICE CAN MAKE IT UNUSABLE.
If you alter ANYTHING that you don't understand, YOU CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE.
Yes, I dont make responsable if you lose some . I only coment this option
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

Hey guys =)

is there any new option to copy the offline save games to a new device...? :)
just copy and paste - that would be awesome.
as adviced in the past i've tried to contact GANDALF but maybe he is not online anymore...? :)
i really would appreciate someone helping me concerning how to copy the save games to a new smart phone :)

thanks in advance!
(:
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Slardar87 wrote:Hey guys =)

is there any new option to copy the offline save games to a new device...? :)
just copy and paste - that would be awesome.
as adviced in the past i've tried to contact GANDALF but maybe he is not online anymore...? :)
i really would appreciate someone helping me concerning how to copy the save games to a new smart phone :)

thanks in advance!
(:
Gandalf is active in forum, and you might write him asking for help on that.
I know there are apps designed to help moving app data among devices: Helium has been mentioned here in forum a while ago, but I never used them, thus read this just as a vague hint :)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

okay - thanks :)
i will try helium or those other copy-apps.
gandalf tried but unfortunately was not able to helping me.

it really would be sad if it was not possible to transfer the offline-save-game.
that should be fixed with the next update.... ;)
i would suggest to make an easy way to copy the save games from device a to device b. just copy some folders or whatever. just as i have read that it was many years ago.

of course i understand that this would make it possible to cheat on the offline-game for those who are interessted in adjusting their levels or items or whatever..... but hey. it would only be possible to cheat on the offline-game, would it not?
because the online-save-games probably are saved on some servers i think.
so where would be the problem if some offline-loosers would want to cheat to feel better? no other person would know it or be interessted in and furthermore no one would have some disadvantage of some kiddy cheating on the single-offline-game

i contrast to this it is much !! more unsatisfyng for those who want to play this game offline for a long time and after two years of playing...... they have huge problems to continue because of switching their device and furthermore no one can really give a hint how to fix this problem :( sad situation
sry i don't want to insult someone but i really am kind of sad of all of this
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I completely agree with the above post.
BOO!:ghost:
Slardar87

Post by Slardar87 »

Ryaca wrote:I completely agree with the above post.
thank you Ryaca (:
Keyverson

Post by Keyverson »

Como acho o meu save no celular eu jogo offline e no caso estou perto de troca de telefone e não quero começar do início :roll:

Edit (Arashiko): translation: "As I think my save on the mobile I play offline and in case I'm close to phone exchange and do not want to start from the beginning :roll: "
Mark07

Post by Mark07 »

I just get my saved files from my Galaxy Note 3 to my new Note 8 with Helium. It needs a little time to configure and activate with an desktop PC but then everything works fine! Before that I tried for days with my Google account but that didn't work.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

I checked out Helium on Play Store. It requires a PC to make it work, and some phone models simply aren't compatible, but the good news is that is doesn't require ROOT access. ROOT gives more capability, but to just backup FT RPG saves, no root is needed.
Omnes Autem Uri
Nico70

Post by Nico70 »

So I see this is actually a big thing, I am playing the offline game and I just updated my Note 8 to a Note 10 plus, for some reason, my laptop does not recognize my Note 8, therefore I'm unable to use helium, is there any other way to transfer my saved data from my Note 8 to my Note 10+?
Thank you
Thee end... Welcome to your funeral, baby ☠️