Good places to grind xp?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DWLewis

Good places to grind xp?

Post by DWLewis »

I've started the "Stolen Sword" mission and I've learned that the Pirates Area can be a great place to keep returning as long as I don't turn in the sword to the kid. I can keep returning racking up both gold and XP. However, the XP doesn't go so far as charector levels get up to Level 7. Does anyone know of any other Killing Fields? I thank you for your advice in this manner.
For the Good of the Game
David W. Lewis (DWLewis)
Unit123

Re: Killing Fields

Post by Unit123 »

The archer map (3,1) as long as they dont atak u and someone tanks u r ok
Contact me for any help
Adam23

Post by Adam23 »

5,5 is great if you have the mage. There's a quest to kill zombies east of the city. Two skulls give you $500 and the gold helms sell at the store for $2,000. The experience is also pretty good. It's the best killing field I've found. It still takes an unreasonable amount of time to get anything out of it though.
DWLewis

Post by DWLewis »

Unit123 wrote:The archer map (3,1) as long as they dont atak u and someone tanks u r ok
I'm not sure I follow...
For the Good of the Game
David W. Lewis (DWLewis)
DWLewis

Post by DWLewis »

Adam23 wrote:5,5 is great if you have the mage. There's a quest to kill zombies east of the city. Two skulls give you $500 and the gold helms sell at the store for $2,000. The experience is also pretty good. It's the best killing field I've found. It still takes an unreasonable amount of time to get anything out of it though.
I'm not finding coordinates 5,5 on the map.

One more thing... What are the advantages of MMORPG vs the offline RPG game?
For the Good of the Game
David W. Lewis (DWLewis)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

DWLewis wrote:
Unit123 wrote:The archer map (3,1) as long as they dont atak u and someone tanks u r ok
I'm not sure I follow...
Oops sry, this is on online game! The zombie map is 2,-1
Contact me for any help
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

mmorpg is very similar, but Considerably more fun because of interaction with other people from around the world :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Mat

Post by Mat »

archers on the map on far right second from top were the 200 gold entry keep is are very good for raising level and hunting the firebows for gold, but best wait till you over level 20 unless you stand still and only raise a few at a time. once higher level run around a bit and get a swam of them attacking you before hitting them (mage is very useful here)
at your level head for the orc village (middle of map just above the smith and witches shop) run around some to get as many as possble attacking at once for max xp drops
Tauron

Post by Tauron »

Best killing fields depends much characteristics.First get Mage with green flow,Magic hat and green wand at least.Then 1.Archers 2.White walkers 3.Glowing spiders 4. Posessed and Blue knights at south. :)
I have been chosen to greatness by the Dark Gods themselves.
Curmudjinn

Post by Curmudjinn »

Mat wrote:archers on the map on far right second from top were the 200 gold entry keep is are very good for raising level and hunting the firebows for gold, but best wait till you over level 20 unless you stand still and only raise a few at a time. once higher level run around a bit and get a swam of them attacking you before hitting them (mage is very useful here)
at your level head for the orc village (middle of map just above the smith and witches shop) run around some to get as many as possble attacking at once for max xp drops
Towards the bottom-left of the Silverwood City map(3.1, 200-gold-entry castle) is the largest spawn for Yellow Archer in one localized area. In the open field towards that bottom-left corner is a single yellow-green bush in the center of an empty field. A few laps around that bush with your party should contact at least 4 different Yellow Archer spawns in a very short time, generating around 8 Yellow Archers per pass around and quickly raising your level with mass-Green Flow kills. Then just move off-map or in the corner and recharge your mana, rinse and repeat. Save before and after each successful attempt!

With the ease of getting so many spawns to trigger per mana used to eliminate the yellow archer horde, I find it a better bang for your buck over Glowing Spiders or even Blue Swordsmen(until you have over 100 mana to burn per swordsmen horde).
Old-School Game Master