Reset Stats in offline rpg more then once?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Fighstren

Reset Stats in offline rpg more then once?

Post by Fighstren »

The Quest List for the MMORPG says quest 24. Reset stats (map 3.-2) is repeatable at 1 level cost. Is this possible for the offline rpg? I haven't been able to do this more than once. Is it possible there is something I am missing to be able to do this again? Yes I have paid the 100k for the plus 2 strength from the mage who also resets the stats. Still can't get him to talk to me again to try n reset my stats again. Please help! Thx.
joeylamcy

Re: Reset Stats in offline rpg more then once?

Post by joeylamcy »

No, not repeatable in offline game
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
naomi

Post by naomi »

good info, i have lvl 26 now in rpg :D
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Fighstren

Post by Fighstren »

joeylamcy wrote:No, not repeatable in offline game
Thank you, very much. Sadly that means I may need to restart my game. Only lvl 10 but took a while to get there. I wanted to know if there was an advantage to putting everything n Dex, n without doing enough research thought I would b able to reset my stats again. Lol, not that funny though. Anyways thank you for the info sir.
Secular

Post by Secular »

Fighstren wrote:I wanted to know if there was an advantage to putting everything n Dex
Early on in the game, yes. You want to get 20 - 30 dexterity as soon as possible.
+Strength(Damage) bonuses will come from your weapons, gear, and other various equipment.

Dexterity determines your chance-to-hit while decreasing your foe's chance.

Here's a Unit List for reference to monster's stat points: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=238
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

I put everything in dex.
The higher lv equipment can provide str and arm, but much less points in dex, so it's ok to put everything to dex.
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
Fighstren

Post by Fighstren »

Secular wrote:
Early on in the game, yes. You want to get 20 - 30 dexterity as soon as possible.
+Strength(Damage) bonuses will come from your weapons, gear, and other various equipment.

Dexterity determines your chance-to-hit while decreasing your foe's chance.

Here's a Unit List for reference to monster's stat points: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=238
Thank you Secular! I have been playing about 5 days (almost nonstop) and you have been unbelievably helpful. I can say nothing but good things about this game and you help. If there is a way to give you credit or anything of that sort please let me know. You deserve it. You just saved me from the belief I was going to have to restart n lose all my work, literally FIVE DAYS worth of play. Because I used my one start reset n put all into Dex. A lucky mistake! Again my thanks for going out of your way to help a noob. Cheers!
Fighstren

Post by Fighstren »

At what point would it be advantageous to start putting points into arm and/or str? Also I have only been putting points into Mana for my mage is this foolish? Is there a better stat placement I should be aware of? I have looked on the forums and the net only to come up short(dex early on is all I've found). Srry if this is not the place for this, kinda thought we got turned on the subject so I didn't wanna miss the opportunity to learn(I would b glad to move my post if so). Thanks to all who can advise! I don't want to end up with 20 lvls of horribly miss placed stats...
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

If u don't have princess in your team, u may try putting arm points into your ogre to make a tank (I would choose ogre because his lv20 weapon is hardest to get) If u put everything in arm, u should have about 70arm at lv20 ( with gear), which can be useful for exploring new places

And I have been putting everything in mana for my mage :D
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Personally, I go with all dex and arm for everybody except mage...all mana for him. Basically create a crazy powerful (though fragile) mage who does all the killing, and surround him with a bunch of tanks.. that's my party anyway ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏