GAME HELP

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: GAME HELP

Post by ardesia »

Rickeli wrote:I need help with the kings cook quest.
I cannot I redact with the fisherman to get the zander fish. Please help I don't want to start all over
Please confirm you're playing the offline version, and write your level, if you have at least 1000 gold, if you have empty spaces in your bag and what your questbook states
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Rickeli

Post by Rickeli »

Lvl 10
1000 gold yes
Bring brown wolf meat and zander fish to kings cook. Brown wolves live in the snow land to the south
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Try this. Try clicking on the water right by the fisherman and don't try to click on him. Hope this works for you. I had this problem when I tried to interact with the fisherman.
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

RE: Assemble team.

Every now and then I try to move and only one member of the team will move, the rest just stand around.
If I get to the edge of the screen, thinking they will follow, there is a message something like:

Code: Select all

Assemble team to move on.
It's very frustrating, is there a 'trick' to assembling the team so they all move together?

The Lost Knight
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

LostKnight wrote:RE: Assemble team.

Every now and then I try to move and only one member of the team will move, the rest just stand around.
If I get to the edge of the screen, thinking they will follow, there is a message something like:

Code: Select all

Assemble team to move on.
It's very frustrating, is there a 'trick' to assembling the team so they all move together?

The Lost Knight
Hi Lost Knight!
In the torp right corner of the screen, you have a shield icon. By clicking it you can select the whole party, so that they all walk together. The shadow around a character indicates if it is selected or not.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

ardesia wrote:Hi Lost Knight!
In the top right corner of the screen, you have a shield icon. By clicking it you can select the whole party, so that they all walk together. The shadow around a character indicates if it is selected or not.
OHHHHHHHH! That's what that is! Thank you!

BTW: KUDOS to the creator(s) of this game!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Detrix666

Post by Detrix666 »

We're still waiting for update... Maybe someday they'll listen us and try to update some thing's like bank, brass monkey place, fishing etc.🙁🙁🙁🙁😢😢
Or... Maybe offline game is just dead😧😧
Why so serious, son?
Leone

Post by Leone »

I guess you've read the link I posted in mchat where Compbatant has explained about the offline game.

Keep asking though! This is the correct place to do so. The more people who post that they want the offline game to be updated, the more likely it is to happen.

In the meantime, do you play the mmorpg online game? You could always start a character while waiting to hear about the offline game. There's plenty of people on here who will help if you need it.
Detrix666

Post by Detrix666 »

I'm playing all the time in mmo and also in offline 😊
I'm just asking cause when I can't play online then I make lvls at off and now I'm in 101 lvl and don't have much space to do. I'm trying to get mithril etc to get mithril eq but it's not easy xD armor mithril and swamp bow is hard to get so I'm giving much attention to offline. Thank you for answering my question and we'll try hard to get some day update offline version. I think they just give much time to mmo cause it's about money and off version is so old so they need to get back so many updates xD
Why so serious, son?
XxBOGxX

Post by XxBOGxX »

Я буду очень рад если бы обновили RPG версию.
С уважением XxBOGxX ;)