Stuck with "return the book" quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bunzi

Re: Stuck with "return the book" quest

Post by Bunzi »

The creepy stranger doesn't appear for me. The dude shows up near the camp, but won't talk. I run all around drawing lots of ghost archers, but no creepy stranger. Any suggestions?
Sam

Post by Sam »

Returning the book isn't a problm I did it a week or two ago, the problm is the 5 big houses, I hv opend the 2 house the peril and danger house but cant open the other two, the third one needs diamond staff and to get that I need solarstaff to craft it so where will i get that solar staff and where will I find the 4th rebel who was looking for new Armour
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

diamond staff also drops (RARE) from pink mages

about the Rebel who was looking for armor... he is gathering materials to craft Pharaoh armor ;)
Spoiler: Show
very bottom right corner of tunnels with pharaoh spiders
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Sam

Post by Sam »

Hmm thats good pink mages drop them but only if I get them,, ill try and the pharaoh spiders I dont know which one there arent any names on the enemies so from where im gonna find their name or are the pharaoh spiders green or yellow with a little blue mark on it , they are the only two spiders strong enough so which one is pharaoh
Insider

Post by Insider »

Sam wrote:Hmm thats good pink mages drop them but only if I get them,, ill try and the pharaoh spiders I dont know which one there arent any names on the enemies so from where im gonna find their name or are the pharaoh spiders green or yellow with a little blue mark on it , they are the only two spiders strong enough so which one is pharaoh
Blue, high armored spiders are pharaon :)
They have 500 armor, dream for mage, nightmare for others :)
Sam

Post by Sam »

High armored and high dex but still gonna be able to kill loads of them, gotta find that last rebel near them,
thnxx
Insider

Post by Insider »

Sam wrote:High armored and high dex but still gonna be able to kill loads of them, gotta find that last rebel near them,
thnxx
Rebel is in bottom dangeon, right next to enterance :)
Sam

Post by Sam »

Ha thnx pal, got it and now the swamp bow guess ill get swamp bow from the silver arxhers, right?
Insider

Post by Insider »

Sam wrote:Ha thnx pal, got it and now the swamp bow guess ill get swamp bow from the silver arxhers, right?
Yes, drop chance is 0,1%. I would give you one if you play online version :|
Sam

Post by Sam »

Playing online means I ll lose all my levels right! From a scratch j hv to start?
And guess wat I killed many silver archers and got a pathetic level 14 steel bow, is this a joke?
I thaught I m gonna get a swamp bow to complete a quest but all my struggle goes for a steel bow, really?