Beta version 4.8.5

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1747
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Beta version 4.8.5

Post by compbatant » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:56 pm

Generally there are bug fixes and few new quests. I didn't add all new quests from MMORPG version because some of them require to extend offline game engine. Sorry but you also need to wait for skills levels which were recently introduced in MMORPG version.
There were some internal changes so please test if I didn't break anythings :)

To install beta version first check this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4868
User avatar
ogonbat
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Beta version 4.8.5

Post by ogonbat » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:06 pm

compbatant wrote:Generally there are bug fixes and few new quests. I didn't add all new quests from MMORPG version because some of them require to extend offline game engine. Sorry but you also need to wait for skills levels which were recently introduced in MMORPG version.
There were some internal changes so please test if I didn't break anythings :)

To install beta version first check this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4868
Thanks a lot compbatant! some new quests even if easy give a breath to the routine for get levels. And more, the promised new balance is improving the rithm of the game.
User avatar
0rion79
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: Beta version 4.8.5

Post by 0rion79 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 pm

Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
lorenzosottocarico
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Beta version 4.8.5

Post by lorenzosottocarico » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:44 pm

0rion79 wrote:Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
Yes, where is this new quests?

I have got a problem about get Diamond Axe in 168 quest in House of House. I can't get that LAST AXE even pushing everything.

Last question, i can't have the Light Red Wand that would be in b3.1 chest . I looking avery chests but i sold that wand long time ago when it was a low lever items. Can i find the LAST WAND everywhere else? Somewhere it can be sell?

Please help me!
User avatar
Insider
Posts: 2426
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:27 am
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation
Contact:

Re: Beta version 4.8.5

Post by Insider » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:30 pm

lorenzosottocarico wrote:
0rion79 wrote:Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
Yes, where is this new quests?

I have got a problem about get Diamond Axe in 168 quest in House of House. I can't get that LAST AXE even pushing everything.

Last question, i can't have the Light Red Wand that would be in b3.1 chest . I looking avery chests but i sold that wand long time ago when it was a low lever items. Can i find the LAST WAND everywhere else? Somewhere it can be sell?

Please help me!
Quests are now same as in MMORPG(almost). Quest manual is here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5850
Light Red Wand is now purchasable item. You can buy it for real money in Extra stuff menu :)
And about diamond axe, not sure how to get it in RPG, in MMO its boss dragon drop. And there are no bosses in RPG, sorry :(
Post Reply