Mining for mithril

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: Mining for mithril

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:at what level can you start the quest? (sorry, I'm behind on certain things lol)
No info about required lvl in quest manual. Xp reward is 2m, so requirement is about lvl 40-50.

I'll test with dwarf this evening, busy now.
:)
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:at what level can you start the quest? (sorry, I'm behind on certain things lol)
Tested, lvl40 ;)
solsukut

Post by solsukut »

I think i was around 50th when I spoke to the guy about bringing mithril ingots, plank, steel. The main thing is I wasn't able to "safely" get to that mithril ore until around level 100. Those red Cyclops swarm fast, and even though the mining is non-spawn, and I did a "move-fight"; move-fight approach I still drug like 4 of them into the ore each time. Made my 3 trips IOT get mithril shields, finish the quest, and never went back.
sunnydutch

Post by sunnydutch »

I am at level 175 and can entree the dungeon, but I cannot find any mithril to mine. So I cannot finish the quest. Can anyone help me where exactly the mithril is located. I stumbled on all obstacles in the dungeon with no luck. I can mine all the other stuff. So urgently help wanted.
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

You can mine for mithril in dungeon 143 (red cyclops dungeon) in the down left corner (pos 11.30) or in dungeon 163 (worms) at pos 27.95
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
sunnydutch

Post by sunnydutch »

Thansk I found it al last. Is there a post about the position in the dungeons?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Arachnia wrote:You can mine for mithril in dungeon 143 (red cyclops dungeon) in the down left corner (pos 11.30) or in dungeon 163 (worms) at pos 27.95
Yes - here
calamity777

Post by calamity777 »

Why are these the only does to mine mithril? How is a lower lever supposed to mine when we get one shot by worms or can't even get in the dungeon? Explanation please.