Crocy drops

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

CraftingFailed

Crocy drops

Post by CraftingFailed »

To break the boredom of slaughtering ghost archers to level up, I decided to get speed boots from crocies and blitzbee stings to kit my group out with blitz boots. Blitzbees are no problem and I hardly expected to have difficulties with crocies! According to the Enemies Manual, they drop kite shields at a rate of 20% and speed boots at 20% also. I got my first set of speed boots almost instantly but they wouldn't drop any more. I found a perfect spawning point and teased them out like angry flies. I didn't count how many I chopped to the ground but I gained nearly 2 million XP just from Crocies so that must be a couple of thousand of them. Anyway, no more speed boots so I think it isn't a 20% drop or a 2% drop or even a 0.2% drop! Something wrong or am I just unbelievably unlucky?
Acnologia
Location: Where you always are but no see me (get good eye, i'm EVRYWHERE!)

Re: Crocy drops

Post by Acnologia »

CraftingFailed wrote:To break the boredom of slaughtering ghost archers to level up, I decided to get speed boots from crocies and blitzbee stings to kit my group out with blitz boots. Blitzbees are no problem and I hardly expected to have difficulties with crocies! According to the Enemies Manual, they drop kite shields at a rate of 20% and speed boots at 20% also. I got my first set of speed boots almost instantly but they wouldn't drop any more. I found a perfect spawning point and teased them out like angry flies. I didn't count how many I chopped to the ground but I gained nearly 2 million XP just from Crocies so that must be a couple of thousand of them. Anyway, no more speed boots so I think it isn't a 20% drop or a 2% drop or even a 0.2% drop! Something wrong or am I just unbelievably unlucky?
speed boot is a item "unique" so when you get one you cant get more ;) go craft blitz boots & try get new boots ;)
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Acnologia wrote:speed boot is a item "unique" so when you get one you cant get more ;) go craft blitz boots & try get new boots ;)
Excellent! Very useful reply, thank you very much.
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

CraftingFailed wrote:
Acnologia wrote:speed boot is a item "unique" so when you get one you cant get more ;) go craft blitz boots & try get new boots ;)
no problem ;) also come join the online version to play whis all ;)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

As toad said, only one can be dropped at a time, much like the dungeon key (mushy - 100%) and magic gloves (ghosts - ?%)
Contact me for any help
Acnologia

Post by Acnologia »

Unit123 wrote:As toad said, only one can be dropped at a time, much like the dungeon key (mushy - 100%) and magic gloves (ghosts - ?%)
magix gloves 30% drop
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Acnologia wrote:
CraftingFailed wrote:
no problem ;) also come join the online version to play whis all ;)
Thanks for the invitation. I just looked at this and wondered whether the MMORPG creates a different game to my RPG version or whether it over-writes it. I'm concerned about downloading it because I've invested a lot of time in the RPG version and I don't want to lose anything. Do you know?
Insider

Post by Insider »

You cant move save files from Offline to Online :) You just start new game. You wont lose anything, you will still be able to play RPG version! :)

Btw, leveling in Online is much easier, because you can ask higher lvls for help ;)
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Thanks. Very helpful! I'll give it a try
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i help u lvl if u come online. if u want.
loved ur post on game balance.
drops are different there as well.