Mushy mashing

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

CraftingFailed

Mushy mashing

Post by CraftingFailed »

Just about to give up mashing mushies in 0,2 in favour of going crazy with crazed lions. They're more fun and 6 crazed lions = 1 mushy for XP. The crazed lions are easier to kill and the green flow spell makes them drop like flies but it doesn't have much effect on Mr Mushy and his mates.

BUT I don't get mushy bones from lions of course. I think they're only necessary for crafting a robe that I don't need so I don't need them.... or am I wrong? Are mushy bones useful for any reason other than crafting a robe or filling your backpack with grisly mushyman remains?
blitzcraig

Re: Mushy mashing

Post by blitzcraig »

they're actually used for crafting a staff (you also need spectre dust) ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Ah yes, it was a staff. I knew I didn't need it though, the Light White Wand is better :)
So now I'm going to dump the mushy bones and go wild with crazed lions whilst waiting for the "Specially for CraftingFailed RPG update" that includes a quest requiring 10 mushy bones :D
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lol ;) you could always switch to spectre wizards to make staves to sell (also great xp)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Hmmm..... so the special quest requiring 10 mushy bones turned up. I've gathered 20 + 2 lumps of spectre dust, went to craft spectre staves and they're not on the blacksmith's list anymore! How do I get a spectre staff before I just dump all these mushy bones?
just joe

Post by just joe »

Try checking with the witch.
CraftingFailed

Post by CraftingFailed »

Thanks Joe! I thought the blacksmith's list of items looked a bit light compared to the last time I visited him.