minimum level required: is this necessary?

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ogonbat

minimum level required: is this necessary?

Post by ogonbat »

I started to play long time ago before it was implemented. Sometimes i completed quests whitout having the level that now is required, just using strategy and run fast. I ve never lost a character.at present i am 'only' level 222 and i think i must reach 250 to go in the game. Considering the time to get one level when playing in medium - high levels , is this feature really necessary? In my opinion is better give the opportunity to try, if higher level is really a must to go on should be a choice, last but not least because to use an item the minimum level is required. Is not so funny playing to get more 28 levels expecially having no much time for playing.. i m not a level buyer , not cause of money but because i feel like like a cheater if i m not able to go on with my abilities. Could be possible playing again without this chain on the leg? Thanks
Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: minimum level required: is this necessary?

Post by Gandalf »

with level restrictions, the game is more balanced. before a certain level, the given XP reward might be insane and it led to level jumping, what we do not want to have.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
ogonbat

Post by ogonbat »

Gandalf wrote:with level restrictions, the game is more balanced. before a certain level, the given XP reward might be insane and it led to level jumping, what we do not want to have.
I can understand but a game is more that an algorythm and the xp needed to change level increases each time. This means that , for example, from lvl 225 to 250 the xp a player must earn is about 2500000 so must kill 2500 enemies that give 1000 xp ; it takes long time and is not funny.add quests that give xp and can be completed during 'intermediate' levels could help to keep the game 'alive' , avoiding stress effects on players . The word 'game' means fun in any language ;)
Rizzzzo

Post by Rizzzzo »

It's not necessary,but this game isn't suppose to be fun :D

I tire of your constant negative comments about FT and your recommendations for other games on our forum - the first is annoying, the second is not allowed. - Blitz
Rizzzzo

Post by Rizzzzo »

lol blitz. I'm tired of you gm's being so darn lazy. Where at a crossroads,so I'm trolling.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

lazy? lol... you clearly have no idea what we do... anyway, I've removed your other posts (again) and am banning you from the FT forum...
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I never had a warning or nothing on that account. You just banned me for getting on youre nerves. I think youre abusing your power.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

no, I banned you for trying to offend GMs and developer (same rules apply with us as with any other player... forum is not for attacking people) and for promoting other games on the FT forum, even after I told you it was not allowed - if you feel I've abused my authority, report to another admin via PM here on forum, or through Facebook (Gandalf or El Majo, because Jay G is basically inactive at the moment) - if you feel they do not handle the situation appropriately, then contact compbatant via PM here on forum.
⬜ 💣 🌏
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

You are the only gm im talking to right now,so you must be the one who is offended lol. Im not attacking, just criticizing. I think it's funny, you respond when I "attack" the game. But say nothing when I ask for help or make a suggestion.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I respond to a very high percentage of posts which would benefit from a response (sometimes I simply have no useful input, so I don't spam the forum with unnecessary posts) as for being offended, please notice I did say "trying to offend GMs..." I've got a pretty thick skin so to speak when it comes to that type of thing.. but calling us lazy and saying things like "Sorry know one but me responded. The gms on this are well... [sic]" is not helpful, and it is meant to antagonize or irritate us, so yes, I call that an attack. additionally, let me use this thread as an example of the effect you often have on the forum. Another player raised a valid question /concern. Gandalf addressed it. Original player went deeper into the topic. you started complaining about FT, saying negative things about the GMs and the developer, and promoting another game (twice) all while you were (to use your word) trolling because you were bored... this is beyond being unhelpful - it is actually counterproductive.
⬜ 💣 🌏